Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 3rd Spider-Man film

According to Grace, SM3 is only the second part of the multiverse story that will end in Dr Strange 2, which will have many surprises and big name actors playing familiar characters. Unfortunately for the Flash film, all those MCU films will come out first, stealing the thunder from the Keaton Batman return.

They're going to need a HUGE CGI budget to de-age everybody. Hopefully they don't try to make Dunst look attractive - that'd be $100 million alone.

What if Keaton is in it as Vulture? :lol

What if Keaton is in it as Vulture? :lol

He’s in Morbius, so why not? Sinister 6 seems to finally be happening. Get church back and all you’d need to add is a Kraven to have the full original 6 team at this point.

Vulture vs Batman.... Keaton vs Keaton....

tumblr_o4k66mm8E71rp0vkjo1_500.gif

4pmym2.jpg

Man that is awesome news! I can’t wait! Tobey will always be my favorite Spider-Man.

According to Grace, SM3 is only the second part of the multiverse story that will end in Dr Strange 2, which will have many surprises and big name actors playing familiar characters. Unfortunately for the Flash film, all those MCU films will come out first, stealing the thunder from the Keaton Batman return.

Well that?s WBs fault for making so many Harley Quinn films and not giving people what they want . So now people who aren?t in the know will say flash ripped off Spider-Man

Usually I?m not a hot toys begger but I seriously cannot wait for figures announcements from these characters if Tobey , doc ock, Andrew and other villains are back. I may not of liked the Asm but his suit was amazing and if Tobey comes back I?m buying a preorder on day 1. Now if they bring dafoe back then please give us an accurate goblin design.

Also venom or black suit would be nice . Also miles is pretty much all but confirmed.

Ooooooo and live action 2099! Yessssss

As epic as Keaton Batman will be Marvel-Sony truly dropped the hammer.

So epic that even Keaton will be in the MCU verse lol

What is WB going to announce now Devito Penguin and Clooney Batman lol

Damn is this S3 thing crazy like truly bonkers Feige is insane.

WB will be lucky if the DGA/AGA/WGA ever work with them again lol

Last edited:

Everyone after ?Endgame?: ?We done. MCU?s got nothin? left.?

Kevin Feige:

d97e6e09bfe487f7d9b4f2156a95271e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back