Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or make it entirely sculpted which would have elevated this statue as well IMO.

I know pretty much everyone has been saying that and you're probably right, but other than the 1/2 Iron Man (& Endo/WW) pieces I can't think of many (if any) 1/2 scale pieces that have ever been fully sculpted. Especially when the real life equivalent would've been some sort of fabrics, and not robotic or armour etc. Not that that precludes Sideshow from doing it, just that I don't believe it was ever in their plans given theirs and other manufacturers historical use of fabrics in this scale.

Still think the pose is bad. Why make a 1/2 Scale statue only 24” tall. You lose some of the 1/2 Scale effect by having him all hunched over. This thing is dwarfed by some of the larger 1/4 Scale pieces.

Regardless, the main problem remains that it still looks like a kid in a costume.

Oh well. Saves me $2k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does SS ever announce the es on these lsf... curious

This pose reminds me a little of the XM Black Panther. But the Panther came put great and this looks awkward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still think the pose is bad. Why make a 1/2 Scale statue only 24” tall. You lose some of the 1/2 Scale effect by having him all hunched over. This thing is dwarfed by some of the larger 1/4 Scale pieces.

Regardless, the main problem remains that it still looks like a kid in a costume.

Oh well. Saves me $2k.

It’s not going to be dwarfed by any 1/4 scale. The volume is 8x any 1/4

Good luck selling this. PF looks 100x better than this.

Unfortunate but true. The only thing legendary about this piece is its size. Pose, sculpt and mixed-media is just not up to par.

I kinda like this piece but don't love it. I really like how statues look with real fabric.
I'm pretty sure this will be at NYCC. If it looks Great in person I will order this for sure.

Low stock alert. Wonder how many left triggers that...

"What???? Now I MUST order! This thing will be a grail and a sought after piece with such a low ES!!!"

Said no one ever.

By the way, drivingdutchman, this was not meant to disparage your post. I know you were only giving the update. Just having a little fun.

"What???? Now I MUST order! This thing will be a grail and a sought after piece with such a low ES!!!"

Said no one ever.

By the way, drivingdutchman, this was not meant to disparage your post. I know you were only giving the update. Just having a little fun.

Lol. The cynic in me says they sold 75. Are now below 200 and it’s triggered the automated alert [emoji23]

Said no one ever.

The only time I said that was for Thanos on a throne. Ended up returning 2 because of defects:(

But for this piece..not a chance in hell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back