Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I said that was for Thanos on a throne. Ended up returning 2 because of defects:(

But for this piece..not a chance in hell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Understood...and I should have clarified my statement "Said no one ever for this piece."

Hope you received a good Thanos on your 3rd try.

Understood...and I should have clarified my statement "Said no one ever for this piece."

Hope you received a good Thanos on your 3rd try.
I gave up :( got the full refund.

So that just happened. Despite all my kid in a Spidey costume jokes. Lol. Amazing.

c76f28c25b366a4b62f041d57dc14630.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gone to fakelist. Totally surprised. If it was legit I'd expect sideshow to announce a type-o on the edition size, jack it to 500 and **** everyone who ordered it over. Again.

Last edited:
Whether it's really on waitlist is one thing but I am surprised at such a low edition size. Maybe they're planning on variants as 275 is not a lot even considering the hate on this forum

Don’t say that. I believe our opinions represent a very substantial portion of the collecting community.

I'm not surprised this sold so quickly. Spider-Man is the most popular Marvel character with a huge following.

Batmam es is 250 and still available for months.

The difference is there are relatively few Spider-Man statues on the market in comparison and there are none above 1/4 scale. Why pay $2K for an awful Batman statue when you know Prime 1 will make 5-10 in 1/3 scale every year that look a lot better than Sideshow's effort?

I find it amazing that this is on WL.

Just because I didn't expect it would be this soon...

I find it amazing that this is on WL.

Just because I didn't expect it would be this soon...

There is absolutely no way this is a legit wait list. Just a trick Sideshow is pulling for sales. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t been in the game long enough.

There is absolutely no way this is a legit wait list. Just a trick Sideshow is pulling for sales. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t been in the game long enough.
I have to agree with you. I could be wrong but it feels let a trick. no spider Man. Statue has sold out this quick and those statues look 10000000000000X better than this POS.

If it's true, it just goes to show how little our views here are shared by the greater collecting community.

It would be interesting to know the size of our community. I know SSC has had some edition sizes in the thousands, right? Wasn't Batman around 2,500 exclusives and 5,000 regulars. I think a reasonable guess is at least 10,000 worldwide. I'm probably wrong but let's go with it for the purposes of this. 275 people PO'd this statue. That is 2.75% of the total population. I'm surprised it is waitlisted as well (I personally think it is a mess) but that is only around 3 people out of 100 (which is still pretty small in the grand scheme of things). 97% still passed on this for one reason or another.

Back