Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum, and the other forum, are a tiny fraction overall. Even you you include FB. This type of purchase is not typical for most given the size and pricetag. If SSC got enough orders to go on WL, there's no reason to think it fake as it IS Spider-Man. Everything else is fanboy internet speculation

It would be interesting to know the size of our community. I know SSC has had some edition sizes in the thousands, right? Wasn't Batman around 2,500 exclusives and 5,000 regulars. I think a reasonable guess is at least 10,000 worldwide. I'm probably wrong but let's go with it for the purposes of this. 275 people PO'd this statue. That is 2.75% of the total population. I'm surprised it is waitlisted as well (I personally think it is a mess) but that is only around 3 people out of 100 (which is still pretty small in the grand scheme of things). 97% still passed on this for one reason or another.

There are more than 10,000 rich spiderman fans in the world, 275 is not a lot in the grand scheme of things

This forum, and the other forum, are a tiny fraction overall. Even you you include FB. This type of purchase is not typical for most given the size and pricetag. If SSC got enough orders to go on WL, there's no reason to think it fake as it IS Spider-Man. Everything else is fanboy internet speculation

I agree, way too many conspiracy theorists around here. I can see a lot of spidey fans who just want a large scale statue picking this up. These aren't necessarily people like on this board who study every aspect of every inch of every statue that gets announced. They just like the look of it :dunno

No doubt a lot of these go to retailers. Only takes a couple of dozen retailers to (ill-advisedly) stock half a dozen of these and the edition size is half gone already.

I ordered one when it went to Low Stock. I was hoping Sideshow was gonna display this piece at NYCC so I could Really see what I ordered in-person and they didn't bring it. I asked why and they said they knew the edition run was gonna be pretty low and that it would definitely be sold out before NYCC even started. So, why display a piece that takes up valuable property on an item that is already sold out.

I'm a huge Spidey fan, but I'm too much on the fence on this one. I really hope it turns out great though. Looking forward to in-hand pics whenever that may be.

I'm a huge Spidey fan, but I'm too much on the fence on this one. I really hope it turns out great though. Looking forward to in-hand pics whenever that may be.
the only LSF that didn't end up looking worse than the proto was Wolvie(of the fabric pieces).

well what do u know,,, looks like a variant has been announced only for the Asian markets apparently.. its the dark blue costume variant only available in Asia..

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 257
I hope it ain't some crazy low edition run like 50 or 75.
It will be some crazy secondary market price trying to score one.

i also love how thick the soles are on Spidey's boots. guess they forgot he sticks to walls with his skin or something.

Back