Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left. Proto. Right. Production.
41c80495a27834b1b4c88202e6247f98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt! :rotfl

I would have preferred full sculpt to fabric but he still looks really cool. After reading through this thread looks like I'll have no problem getting one of these either.:wink1:

This thing looks horrible. And that price tag.... Completely outrageous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This still looks like a mannequin to me.

The 2nd and 4th eye display "options" I think are meant to pass as facial expression but it just looks like you haven't finished changing the eyes, it doesn't really work.

Pity. I guess the ES is small for anyone picking it up.

And they're only making 275 of them. I'll be curious to see how long those last.

Not interested at all and I'm an actual Spidey comics collector, but that small ES should definitely help move this piece.

The 2nd and 4th eye display "options" I think are meant to pass as facial expression but it just looks like you haven't finished changing the eyes, it doesn't really work.

Yup, I find that ridiculous. And even with both 'classic eyes' on, they don't look classic to me.

This thing looks horrible. And that price tag.... Completely outrageous.

Agree. If I won one of these, I'd sell it the minute I received it. Some of those eyes make absolutely no sense and dusting this thing would be a huge pain in the a**.

Wow...not sure what they were thinking with the eye options...good news for my wallet though, easy pass for me!

For a full 1/2 scale Sideshow piece, I'm honestly surprised they priced it so 'low'.

I was expecting a higher price.

For a full 1/2 scale Sideshow piece, I'm honestly surprised they priced it so 'low'.

I was expecting a higher price.
My guess would be that there trying to get rid of the statue. It hasn't been received well at all.

So drop the price and drop a low edition side = more sales.

I thought their half scale line didn't have edition sizes. The mark 7 didn't. Nor did the mark 3.

My guess would be that there trying to get rid of the statue. It hasn't been received well at all.

So drop the price and drop a low edition side = more sales.

I thought their half scale line didn't have edition sizes. The mark 7 didn't. Nor did the mark 3.

Obi Wan and Batman are the only LSF's I can think of with edition sizes.

If they scrapped the fabric on this they could of salvaged it.

Back