Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Since HT won't be at Toy Soul this year (sucks I know), it could be a while before we see anything. Hope I'm wrong though. Even a pic of a desk with figures with their backs to us would be cool. I remember they did that early 2013 with a load of figures in it.

Since HT won't be at Toy Soul this year (sucks I know), it could be a while before we see anything. Hope I'm wrong though. Even a pic of a desk with figures with their backs to us would be cool. I remember they did that early 2013 with a load of figures in it.

Even that would be great. It'd be nice to get a glimpse at what unannounced figures are being worked on.

f6aba2e24a4d66ca0107afa9a88a6de4.jpg

Someday we'll get that Ultron Sentry ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. :)

Would be interesting if Sam appeared. Got a similar thing going.

Marvel Legends Vulture. I hope Hot Toys takes a crack at it.

vulture-full-front.jpg

vulture-full-front-3-4.jpg

vutlure-full-back.jpg

vulture-detail-torso.jpg

vulture-detail-back.jpg

Very cool mechanics design of the rotor deals. Looks plausible in the real world.

Vulture for sure was the "oh dang I needs that figure" moment of the trailer for me also. If they make him his wing span is going to be huge!! Like at least two feet I'd guess.

Vulture definitely needs his own thread, I wonder if the thread title of this should just be changed to Spider-Man: Homecoming so when that figure eventually is released we can just use this existing thread.

He will run into the same poseable problems Falcon has now though. You'll be able to extend them out, move the rotors, and take them off completely, and thats it.

Vulture definitely needs his own thread, I wonder if the thread title of this should just be changed to Spider-Man: Homecoming so when that figure eventually is released we can just use this existing thread.

It wouldn't be a bad idea. I think the ship has more or less sailed on a Civil War Spidey.

Exactly, just not ALL MARVEL. Star Wars and the odd surprise would be nice.

I'd love to get a glimpse at Palpatine, a ROTJ Vader, the Punisher, and Arkham Joker finally. Though Joker must be a lost cause now.

I would pick up Vulture since I'm a big Spidey fan but my god I thought Falcon was hard to find space for...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even that would be great. It'd be nice to get a glimpse at what unannounced figures are being worked on.

The fan complaints about those photos is why hot toys cut way back. For years they released teasers every two weeks or so. But they show a project like joker or whatever and when it doesn't come soon people complain at length about it. Now if a figure doesn't release within weeks of a tease the complaints start...and as soon as they tease some minutes later someone complains about some other tease.

The AoU teaser had twenty figures in it and they released all but one. Yet people act like it's more likely they don't get released. Most companies don't release anywhere near as many prototypes as hot toys does. Look at the CMC aou red carpet display that had three figures. Months before hot toys. And if I recall correctly not a single figure released from that yet. Out of three. Not one. Hot toys has released both of their 1/4 aou figures that didn't show up till long after CMC, plus 30 others from the film. Yet go look at the jyn or gold sneaky Facebook posts comments and there are dozens of complaints about joker or yellow jacket or the other ten figures that have yet to hit market. The incentive for hot toys to do these teases shrinks with every time they do it. The benefits are being outweighed y the drawbacks.

Back