Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I doubt any unlicensed companies could do this figure justice. Still, it might be a decent stand in until the real deal.

Hoping for a quick turnaround on the Homecoming figure, maybe it could even release alongside the film, like Kylo Ren did. It's certainly possible since the costume appears unchanged from its Civil War debut, and they could also be working on the Parker sculpt along side it, and then maybe all they'd really need to work on are accessories from Homecoming, if they even bother to include any.

I'm waiting on the Spider-man Homecoming figure anyway. Especially with the costume being essentially the same I am sure the figure that comes with the solo movie will come with more anyway and without having to get it in a 2 pack. I think it is possible that we may actually get the figure alongside with the release of the film, maybe even a pre-order long before the movie comes out.

The black trim on his shoulders and boots aren't bothering me as much as when it was first shown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The black trim on his shoulders and boots aren't bothering me as much as when it was first shown

Yea, I wasn't a real fan of it either, but after a while you just kinda get used to it. Otherwise it's a fantastic interpretation of the costume.

I want a Civil war one and a Giant man to recreate that Hong Kong diaroma

Also Zenadaya can't act

I've only ever seen her on Black-Ish, and she was just fine.

I'm waiting on the Spider-man Homecoming figure anyway. Especially with the costume being essentially the same I am sure the figure that comes with the solo movie will come with more anyway and without having to get it in a 2 pack. I think it is possible that we may actually get the figure alongside with the release of the film, maybe even a pre-order long before the movie comes out.

I was initially a bit down about them seemingly not doing one from Civil War, especially as I loved his scenes in the film. When artwork and behind the scenes photos started coming out from Homecoming I didn't mind so much as he's very similar and like you say will likely come with more without needing a 2 pack release (though the popular choice of a 3 piece suited Tony with the glove hand would have been good).

On the bright side it makes this years budget easier either giving me a bit of a break or the space to sneak in an extra figure. I imagine if they got the nod early that the suits were practically the same HT may have decided to go for a release closer to Homecomings opening rather than try and market a 2 pack now and then a very similar figure later on (I imagine it wouldn't be a problem but its no guarantee like an Iron Man).

It took me off guard to start with but now I think its one of my favourite Spidey designs.

Saw this at target today.
3fb9636931f946d63b932c9a9b4e382e.jpg

Probably our only hope.

The Legends action figure looks like it has a very inaccurate Spider symbol on the chest.

Does Spider-Man have to put web fluid clips in his Web Shooters or are the black bands pipes that feed Web fluid from his belt to the Web Shooters?

The Legends action figure looks like it has a very inaccurate Spider symbol on the chest.

Probably because the design they were using changed before shooting and Hasbro didn't have time to scrap it and start over.

Saw this at target today.
3fb9636931f946d63b932c9a9b4e382e.jpg

Probably our only hope.

It's like Hasbro is saying, "Hot Toys, I see your rumored two pack and raise you a three pack!"

I saw that 3 pack over the weekend at Target. The red and blue are too dark on him.

I am beginning to wonder if HT will come out with this one or wait for the HC version instead...Or this will turn into the movie exclusive next year when HC comes out.

Damn....saw this thread gets bump...though me might see a reveal. :gah: I refuse to give up hope. :lol

tumblr_ocr7i8VWsW1r9pt1so1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ocr7i8VWsW1r9pt1so2_r1_250.gif

Another costume yet?!?!?

It's the unedited version from CW, not a new one. I guess their design wasn't finalized during filming

The final version is much better. I don't like that huge, raised webbing.

Back