Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ultimate armor was something I've NEVER liked. Never liked the bulkiness or the color scheme. Basically why I never got Heartbreaker either. So what would this be? Mk 47? I'd love to see Tony end at Mk 50 when Avengers 4 happens.

Hopefully they ends the suits at 50 and not do another House Party Protocol.

Hopefully they ends the suits at 50 and not do another House Party Protocol.

Lookie what they just showed in the Infinity War sizzle reel.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It looks like the paint is different. One chest is red and the other is gold.

Plus, it's just concept art. I'm sure they'll be able to make each version more "unique" in the final version. Part of me wishes they'd stop RDJr at Mk. 50. It's just a nice number to round off to before someone else can take the Tony Stark mantle in the eventual reboot.

Plus, it's just concept art. I'm sure they'll be able to make each version more "unique" in the final version. Part of me wishes they'd stop RDJr at Mk. 50. It's just a nice number to round off to before someone else can take the Tony Stark mantle in the eventual reboot.

Same have mk 47 in Spider-Man mk 48&49 in Infinity War 1 and mk 50 in Infinity War 2.

It looks like the paint is different. One chest is red and the other is gold.

They do look like different paint schemes at first glance but I think that's just the artist playing with the lighting. To me they all look like the identical suit and paint scheme. Iron Legion 2.0? Or maybe Tony finally found his favorite armor and built a few backups?

Just under a year since this thread was started. Least that didn't take as long as Batman Returns. :lol

It looks really good; while I'm not crazy about the MCU techno-accents on the suit, I think this'll be a stellar figure. Hope the wait's not too long because it's bought.

They might be throwing Spidey and Punisher teases at us to take our minds off Logan. It's possible Fox don't want any figures from it.

Back