Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still partial to the Macguire suit since its pretty spot on with the original comic spidey

Me too, and I am glad I have the HT figure of that version for my only Spider-Man (so far). But, I do like this new version and I told myself I would get it if they knock the execution and construction of it out of the park. The teaser pic looks promising, so if the figure is as good as I think it might be I may be getting this version of Spidey too, and I usually restrict myself to just one version of each character.

3b05fde14e3cb054955a67a6584b8f34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pretty much make out the Holland head sculpt. Looks like a little smile.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's so damn cool. Maybe that's what was holding up the announce of the figure?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Must buy Spider-man

Iron man looks great too...got to see the movie but the gray parts look a little too shiny in comparison to what we've seen.

Oh wait...that's one of those "Power pose" figurines Hot Toys did for Iron man 3. They're bringing them back?

Last edited:
Oh wait...that's one of those "Power pose" figurines Hot Toys did for Iron man 3. They're bringing them back?
It's very likely that it's just a repainted Mark 46 from civil war. Has the same pose, and it is the same armor design (besides the paint job, obviously)

Last edited:
Back