Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

There's really only a 50-50 shot this will get released for this movie. I think they may wait until the Spidey's movie hits, since there are so many for other figures for this. But who knows really.

Actually genuinely not sure if you're serious.

Hot Toys. Come on. :lol

03B2522D-B7F5-4237-84D2-FFA0C0C03C5F_zps2bogbvnd.jpg

^^ :lol That's great! :clap

Can't say I'm a fan of the eye design. Yes I know it's based off the classic Spider-man design from the 60s-70s but I prefer the modern look that we had from the last 2 adaptions by Sony. Still psyched for the movie :)

I will probably wait till his movie is out and make a decision on whether to collect him.

Really can't wait for this to be revealed. Most hyped!!!

The eye design is the 1960s Spider-Man I wanted to see. I've decided to get this. Will go great with my Ideal Captain Action Spider-Man.

The design reminds me of the old Ben Cooper plastic Halloween mask that I had as a kid.

Really liking this Romita inspired costume.

Wonder if we might see a teaser for this? I have amazing spiderman 2. But I might consider selling it if this looks better. Suppose i have to wait till I see him in the film too, from what I've heard this spiderman is the best yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a spiderman in my collection. This might be my first.

It makes sense in general that they would make this figure, but the Russo's have said before that it has been very difficult using Spidey in any kind of promotion or advertising for this movie, due to the deal with Sony. It's possible we may just not get this figure.........or it at least won't be reviled until well after the movie comes out.

This figure is guaranteed but I agree it won't be revealed until the movie is out.

Yeah, we need to see pics of this soon. It's not like we haven't already seen what he looks like in the movie, so what's the hold up? We need to have a crossbones figure before the new Spider-Man? Bah!

This might be my first Spidey figure too. Of course, watch them eliminate the blue stripes that they added (why?) for the next Spider-Man movie along with adding the webbing under the arms so I'll have ti sell this one and buy the new one. They could even have some cool reason for having them like they spread out even more if he he needs them to act like a glider suit. Spidey, the flying squirrel!

His costume might be completely different for his solo movie, that's how it usually goes with Marvel.

Back