Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

One Web Shooter has a blue light status bar in the band and red leds. But in fight scenes it was all black. I'd like to see Hot Toys add lights to the Web Shooters. And (Spoiler Alert) a cling decal to put the Spider Signal on walls.

On my smartphone when I click on the bar that obscures messages, nothing shows.

i thought spider-man had a great role in civil war. .. i mean, this was a fight between tony and steve/bucky. had they made spider-man an integral part of the plot, i think it would've detracted from the story they were trying to tell.

this movie needed heroes.. this was a perfect way to introduce this character while also evening out the teams.

They messed up the webbing and chest logo.

that seems pretty par for the course with something hasbro produces.

HT facebook post: "Hey everyone."

":horror Its Spider-Ma DAMMIT!...its Cosbabies" :slap

When's the last time they announced something that wasn't a cosbaby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hey everyone!"

IT'S SPIDER-MAN! :yess: :panic:

"Introducing the Spider-Man cosbaby!"

uUOT5kp.jpg

Last figure was Ripley almost two weeks ago. Annoying, since they really should get CW out of the way now and start PO'ing Suicide Squad. If it was a MCU film we would have 3 PO's by now.

They still haven't put up Knightmare Batman or the Batsignal from BvS, so they've got plenty of stuff to put up before they show a Spider-Man. Surely we'll also have Vision and Crossbones up next anyway for CW.

They still haven't put up Knightmare Batman or the Batsignal from BvS, so they've got plenty of stuff to put up before they show a Spider-Man. Surely we'll also have Vision and Crossbones up next anyway for CW.

Don't forget about Wanda… I'm kind of surprised that she has not gone up for PO yet, either.

Hot Toys has kind of been lacking in preorders as of late.

So the boxed set thing applies to Hot Toys too.

Wonder what the delay actually is? I have a feeling now with the announcement today, that when we do get CW spiderman it will be a two pack. But how would they do it and it make sense?
Don't get me wrong I'd be happy with a spidey/tony stark set. But would that make sense? You never know they might be releasing him with vision or scarlet witch, long shot I know.

Last figure was Ripley almost two weeks ago. Annoying, since they really should get CW out of the way now and start PO'ing Suicide Squad. If it was a MCU film we would have 3 PO's by now.
They take their sweet time... still nothing fresh from Star Wars, even though they teased four figures a couple weeks ago.

Wonder what the delay actually is? I have a feeling now with the announcement today, that when we do get CW spiderman it will be a two pack. But how would they do it and it make sense?
Don't get me wrong I'd be happy with a spidey/tony stark set. But would that make sense? You never know they might be releasing him with vision or scarlet witch, long shot I know.

Why wouldn't it make sense? He was recruited by Stark, and he figured out his identity. If they do make Tony it'd probably have the power glove thing he had.

Last edited:

Spider-Man is pretty adorable but seems like it is only in the boxset. Sadly will be a pass them. I am willing to buy a 1/6 set for Spider-Man and whoever just not another line.

I am betting Spider-Man will be unveiled at SDCC as I bet they will unveil some footage from the upcoming solo film which they can cash in on any hype over.

They take their sweet time... still nothing fresh from Star Wars, even though they teased four figures a couple weeks ago.

Why wouldn't it make sense? He was recruited by Stark, and he figured out his identity. If they do make Tony it'd probably have the power glove thing he had.

All I'm thinking is scene specific stuff like pepper and the MK 10. Don't get me wrong I hope they do go with stark and the power glove! That would be ace

I am betting Spider-Man will be unveiled at SDCC as I bet they will unveil some footage from the upcoming solo film which they can cash in on any hype over.

I thought Marvel/Disney wasn't going to be there again this year.

I thought Marvel/Disney wasn't going to be there again this year.

2016 is not a D23 year so there's a good chance Marvel will still attend. Sony hasn't announced they're not doing it this year, so we should presume they'll be attending and would do a joint presentation with Marvel Studios.

2016 is not a D23 year so there's a good chance Marvel will still attend. Sony hasn't announced they're not doing it this year, so we should presume they'll be attending and would do a joint presentation with Marvel Studios.

Good to know since I will be at SDCC this year. :clap

I liked spidey in the film but worry I won't want this figure once his solo comes out --I hear they are going for a "diverse" Harry and MJ which is not for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Industry people are still saying marvel will probably skip the big hall anyway. In fact marvel is said to be done with sdcc for movies all together. A few other studios are rumored to be heading that way as well.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...ry-fox-skipping-comic-con-20160428-story.html

Back