Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Cap and Thor have stood onscreen next to each other and Thor is clearly a bit taller than Cap. Just because some paper pusher at Marvel or Disney wants them to be the same height doesn't make it so, when the film makers don't abide by it. Doesn't matter to me what some height chart says when what's onscreen says different.

Exactly! What's on screen is cannon.

By the way motux. That is your opinion and your entitled to it. But never belittle anyone else's intelligence to try and get your point across. It just makes you look bad. And if you do it again I will report you and you will receive an infraction. Get enough infractions and you will be banned from this board. There are better more polite ways to get your point across without being an A$$.

I wonder how much shorter he'll be than the other figures.. And i wonder what material they'll choose. He was clearly CG during the whole movie. I wonder how itll look in homecoming when they have a practical suit too

Will hey give him expressions like the HotToys Deadpool

HT, just leave off those horrid looking black bars. kthnx

It's unusual Hot Toys hasn't revealed Spider-Man on opening day to ride the publicity. Maybe they will debut it at SDCC? My guess they still working on it to get Spider-Man hyper-accurate which would be great. This will be a best seller.

It's unusual Hot Toys hasn't revealed Spider-Man on opening day to ride the publicity. Maybe they will debut it at SDCC? My guess they still working on it to get Spider-Man hyper-accurate which would be great. This will be a best seller.

That's actually not unusual. It's pretty normal. Most figures are not shown that way.

Please they couldn't even the leave the A logos off Cap's shoulders!

Man the wait for this is killer. I hope we get a reveal before comic con. I need this by christmas man but im sure this figure will definatly be out around the time spidey homecoming comes out.

I wonder how much shorter he'll be than the other figures.. And i wonder what material they'll choose. He was clearly CG during the whole movie. I wonder how itll look in homecoming when they have a practical suit too

Will hey give him expressions like the HotToys Deadpool

It'll probably be about 11 or so inches in height or about an inch shorter than a standard HT figure.

I'm sure they will for the eyes.

They really do **** up a pretty cool-looking suit.

Spider-Man-Civil-War-New-Costume.jpg

What black bars?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The rest of the suit looks so great the black bands don't bother me. I can look past them pretty easily.

Honestly I don't notice them at all. The suit is just so flawless

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

I see why they added them. They wanted to differentiate the suit, as well as make it look like stark designed it. I do like consistency...

But I prefer no bars and a bigger spider symbol. Maybe next time

Honestly I don't notice them at all. The suit is just so flawless

I think they do a nice job of breaking up what would be a lot of uninterrupted red space on the suit.

I think it looks like a very slight modern twist on a very classic outfit. Looks kind of underarmour in a way but I do dig it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The black bars on the arms remind me of the Miles Morales suit a bit. All the extra bars, really.

I like the look, myself

XVKzeeL.gif

Last edited:

Saw CW yesterday. Really fun film - I liked it so much better than AoU. Spidey was a joy to watch.

Back