Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed they would have the sense to let Spidey be his own man in the very next film though. I don't think we needed to have him exit the MCU to have that happen. Far From Home had to show him mourning Tony Stark since it was the very first film taking place after Tony died but I'm positive they would have embarked on a more traditional Spiderman from there on. They has a young actor who everyone loves in the role - if anyone could become the new beacon of the MCU it was Tom Holland who has charisma beyond his years. He could have had a great long-running arc as Spiderman and could have participated in any future teamups still.

Even if he's contractually obliged to hang on, I can now seem him leaving the role at the earliest opportunity and Sony will reboot back to square one yet again.

Yep. "New Tony Stark" is only in reference to becoming the new face of the MCU and duh, of course he should have that job, he's freaking Spider-Man. Who else should it be, Professor Hulk? lol

Yep. "New Tony Stark" is only in reference to becoming the new face of the MCU and duh, of course he should have that job, he's freaking Spider-Man. Who else should it be, Professor Hulk? lol

Exactly.

By the way while you were posting that I was editing that post for added oomphs, improved wording and spelling corrections.

Spider-Man is the face of marvel. The mcu felt naked without key core characters and it will feel even more naked without its biggest one. Yea I didn?t like iron boy either but we could improve on that and move away on it. Now we might get another crappy ass reboot. I hope these idiots get bought soon

Galaxy's Edge non-attendance, reports of revenue inflation, loss of Spider-Man. A great week for Disney, lol.

I forgot also, d23 ruined since ?Marvel? land?s flagship ride would had been Spider-Man if nothing is reached, talk about massive delays and a bigger blow to a Disney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly.

By the way while you were posting that I was editing that post for added oomphs, improved wording and spelling corrections.

I just read your revisions, lol at the sarcastic yay at the end. :lol

Spider-Man is the face of marvel. The mcu felt naked without key core characters and it will feel even more naked without its biggest one. Yea I didn't like iron boy either but we could improve on that and move away on it. Now we might get another crappy ass reboot. I hope these idiots get bought soon

Except that his Stark suit gave us the first ever on screen Spidey mask with eyes that squinted and changed like the comics.

Rights holder or not who dafuq is Sony to think they know what?s better for Spiderman than freaking Marvel. :slap

Pay the higher fees you freaking imbeciles or GTFO because Spiderman wouldn?t be your highest grossing movie ever if not for the MCU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rights holder or not who dafuq is Sony to think they know what?s better for Spiderman than freaking Marvel. :slap

Pay the higher fees you freaking imbeciles or GTFO because Spiderman wouldn?t be your highest grossing movie ever if not for the MCU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, you should be more soul crushed Universal is not doing anything with Hulk, like Sony is right now lololol

I mean Spider-Man is the head of marvel so these idiots think they can do better is hilarious. They suck ass. Make a damn tv show or something. I?m sure Avi arad and his great wisdom will lead Sony to success cause that worked so well the last few times.

Morons

Sad to say Sony actually has more cards on the table regarding this, They did amazingly awesome with their video game, venom creeped up towards the 900 millions along with the raimi films, Kevin was low key developing a lot of the characters like Osborn towards his dark avengers plot, venom, Morbius, people were complaining that Spider-Man was becoming to much like tony stark, and is the only money making franchise for them, good luck, I told you guys a lot of other studios are at war with a Disney and it will get uglier!!!

Disney has to either fold for them to save face for the D23 announcement on Sunday for the theme park Panel. Kevin Feige ain?t no joke either in regards to getting what he wants so we will see.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna post a Grace video

tumblr_pvazp4Psl51rbwjyso2_500.gif

Lmao off at these comments. Based on the way a lot of forum users act and conduct themselves with transactions, sales, offers, etc its absolute hypocrisy to see some of you defending Disney. I would bet that not a single person here that made a 95/5 deal would be ok with someone reneging that deal they agreed to and suggesting a 50-50 split and not have merchandising rights. To see you guys defending Disney and shaming Sony is truly shameful, MCU apologists at their finest.

Lmao off at these comments. Based on the way a lot of forum users act and conduct themselves with transactions, sales, offers, etc its absolute hypocrisy to see some of you defending Disney. I would bet that not a single person here that made a 95/5 deal would be ok with someone reneging that deal they agreed to and suggesting a 50-50 split and not have merchandising rights. To see you guys defending Disney and shaming Sony is truly shameful, MCU apologists at their finest.

I think people need to read properly more. It is so easy to just blame disney as the main villain cause that is the convenient thing to do.

Disney didn?t renege on anything. The deal is already up and this is a new round of negotiation.

The problem is Sony being greedy due to the success of Spider-Man FFH (their highest grossing movie yet) and not willing to have a more equal deal with Disney when it was Disney doing all the hard work and Sony essentially is just benefitting from a decade worth of Marvel movies.

It was Sony who walk away from the negotiation table. Not Disney. Sony is doing the take it or leave it thing like a thug.

After the previous fiasco with their Spider-Man live action movies you would think Sony would be a bit more humble about the situation.

Sony isn't the problem. Disney wanted more money and Sony wanted to back out of the deal as a result. When Disney is getting as greedy and power-hungry as we've seen them being, I really don't blame Sony for backing out.

Everyone needs to calm down. Nothing has been officially released regarding this. They are in negotiations and they've done this many times before without the internet's knowlege and things turned out fine. If anything you're all making it worse.

Back