Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think all red with a dope blue hoody with wires in the hood would have been perfect for this!

Blue or black, blue or black... I'd love to have a good Spidey, but for $500 I'm not sure I'll go for it.

Both of these looked good to me. It's all about paint and leaning but only time will tell. I'm only going for red and blue but if you're a spidey fan, go for both. I'm still very anti variants so I could never bring myself to get both.

I may need this symbiote version as well. These latest pics just shows how good this is.

Both of these looked good to me. It's all about paint and leaning but only time will tell. I'm only going for red and blue but if you're a spidey fan, go for both. I'm still very anti variants so I could never bring myself to get both.

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I could never have 2 pieces in my collection that look similar. I would pick the one I like best and roll with it.

lol, I just noticed your sn. I purchased the ss colossus from you recently. Great piece, thanks! :rock

Nice shots Cowboy... which you like better, black or blue red?

Not as in love with this one as I thought I would be, but havent seen any HD photos yet either. Red and Blue looks killer though.

Do you know what is throwing me off with this one besides the purple? The eyes. They are bulging out to big. I thinking that's it

Back