Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do u guys think both would fit in a besta shelf together?

How do you guys feel about the explosion effect on this version? The brighter orange-ish color makes it look less like a baker's loaf, but still kinda of wonky in my book - almost like sealant foam. Its really hard to tell from the few pics we've seen though. I'd love to see a side-by-side with the regular.

How do you guys feel about the explosion effect on this version? The brighter orange-ish color makes it look less like a baker's loaf, but still kinda of wonky in my book - almost like sealant foam. Its really hard to tell from the few pics we've seen though. I'd love to see a side-by-side with the regular.

It does look wonky. It looks that way on both bases as far as I'm concerned. Smoke is basically various shades of gray (from dark to light). If you're interested in either piece, you just have to overlook the smoke. Focus on the figures because they look great.

It does look wonky. It looks that way on both bases as far as I'm concerned. Smoke is basically various shades of gray (from dark to light). If you're interested in either piece, you just have to overlook the smoke. Focus on the figures because they look great.

But an explosion has many different hues and these are suppose to be explosions not just smoke.

explosion.jpg

Now I am not saying they are perfect, but both bases are growing on me...lol

If they could DIY the base to light up like Arthas base, it might look cool

Been there done that. Shoulda done Superior or Morales or FF rather than the black suit again

I love the black suit but I agree, it was a golden opportunity to make it a must have by hitting a variation we haven't seen before. Superior Spider-Man would have made both must haves.

Yeah, I'd be curious the angle he's going for.

Bob, are you meaning to paint it blue to mimic night time?

I'm actually thinking of getting a bronze bell or a concrete wall to put this piece on. Will just have to drill in the peg right? Make it much more different to the classic Spidey and have it at a different height or angle.

Back