Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet good call on holding off one the original whoever told me to. I wanted the black suit. But this looks odd almost purple and not matted hmmm now I'm not sure. Is the ex still up for order?

Spideyis red and blue to me. This looks awesome though. If I was a rich man, I'd buy it all. Then I would only switch in the black suit Spidey to mess with kids or guests. Like, "wasn't that Spidey just red and blue before?"

"Yes, it's a mood ring Spidey... It turns black when I'm feeling CRAZY! Buahahahaa."

PS: I'm delirious due to hulk and Thor delays, do not mind me.

Sweet good call on holding off one the original whoever told me to. I wanted the black suit. But this looks odd almost purple and not matted hmmm now I'm not sure. Is the ex still up for order?

It's the black with blue highlights. Same effect they used in the comics.

I really wanna get this so I could finally have a symbiote Spidey but this would be my first variant piece of ever. I already have the original on order but the completist in me can't give it up. How do you guys feel about variants and how do you display them? I'm thinking they'd look strange together and I'm planning to display one at home and one in the office.

Try a bookend type display.

I was going to cancel my spidey order and get this one, but I already used my reward points

That sucks. With the higher prices and what seems to be a consistent pattern of "issues" on pieces, exclusives are lasting much longer. Spidey, Wolverine, Arkham Bats & Joker all exclusive versions are still available. Basically every exclusive that's come out since the price hike. So you have a lot more time to pull the trigger.

Back