1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Seems like a glitch for different users. You can always go with the auto-applied flex payment plan... then just switch to "single payment" under your order details once its in.

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Just checked my order. I paid the NRD and the remainder of the balance is due when it ships.

I had a ROTJ waitlist convert a week or so ago. It was only available for flex pay as well.

I ordered 2 of these, one of my favorite characters. I know its 1 per account, but will they cancel my 2nd order from the other account if its the same shipping address?

I had a ROTJ waitlist convert a week or so ago. It was only available for flex pay as well.

Strange maybe sideshow is hurting for cash flow due to covid 19. There is no other reason really sideshow would have to force flex payments. If the figure is delayed you can still cancel and they have to refund all your money. i cannot think of any other valid business reason for doing that. It has to be some weird website glitch that is happening to people. Ive had the opposite problem, where the website forces me into full pay option and i cannot switch it to payment plan but i know it was a glitch cause when i removed the item from the cart, logged out and back in the option was there again

If i were you guys id call sideshow and tell them So they know what was happening that way you can find out if it was a glitch or not and if so they can fix the website. Otherwise just go to your order and modify it to full payment

I ordered 2 of these, one of my favorite characters. I know its 1 per account, but will they cancel my 2nd order from the other account if its the same shipping address?

Yes they do cross check shipping addresses. Or were doing so a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, is the 2099 really a Sideshow exclusive. I HATE ordering from SS with their inflated shipping and taxes...ugh... :slap

Ugh, is the 2099 really a Sideshow exclusive. I HATE ordering from SS with their inflated shipping and taxes...ugh... :slap

Just order from Hong Kong.

Just order from Hong Kong.

How would that be cheaper for him if he lives in the states, shipping will cost even more then sideshow charges plus he wont get reward points. Besides with this being an exclusive if he buys it on ebay or directly from a Chinese third party seller he will pay more than retail for it. There is also always a chance he gets charged customs which would wipe out any tax savings

How would that be cheaper for him if he lives in the states, shipping will cost even more then sideshow charges plus he wont get reward points. Besides with this being an exclusive if he buys it on ebay or directly from a Chinese third party seller he will pay more than retail for it. There is also always a chance he gets charged customs which would wipe out any tax savings

ToysBuyingAgent (Timcent88) offers free shipping and marks down item value. I've never had a customs charge or paid for shipping when buying from Hong Kong.

ToysBuyingAgent (Timcent88) offers free shipping and marks down item value. I've never had a customs charge or paid for shipping when buying from Hong Kong.

Wait so he marks down the item and also doesnt charge shipping? Is it stolen merchandise? How does he make money then, seems like a loss business to me. I am not questioning you cause ive heard of him but i thought people paid more to get figures from him early not less than retail or that it would cost at sideshow or bbts. Otherwise everyone in their mother would buy from him

Wait so he marks down the item and also doesnt charge shipping? Is it stolen merchandise? How does he make money then, seems like a loss business to me. I am not questioning you cause ive heard of him but i thought people paid more to get figures from him early not less than retail

He?s been a reputable seller on eBay for years and recently started his new website. It?s highly unlikely to be stolen merchandise that he?s selling online and fully traceable lol.

There?s an option for first batch that you can pay more to get it early, or second batch that is usually around retail price (and sometimes cheaper).

He?s been a reputable seller on eBay for years and recently started his new website. It?s highly unlikely to be stolen merchandise that he?s selling online and fully traceable lol.

There?s an option for first batch that you can pay more to get it early, or second batch that is usually around retail price (and sometimes cheaper).

Ok the “sometimes” cheaper on second batch makes sense it just all depends on demand for the figure. This one wont be cheaper thats for sure

Ok the ?sometimes? cheaper on second batch makes sense it just all depends on demand for the figure. This one wont be cheaper thats for sure

It?s like $300, which is probably still cheaper after SS shipping and taxes. He also has permanent discount codes on his site on the front page.

As someone based outside of the US, sellers in HK are pretty much my only option for reasonably priced figures.

It?s like $300, which is probably still cheaper after SS shipping and taxes. He also has permanent discount codes on his site on the front page.

As someone based outside of the US, sellers in HK are pretty much my only option for reasonably priced figures.

Minus the 13 dollars back in rewards right. Its not cheaper after the rewards unless he lives in a state that has a sales tax rate of over 20%. At that point just buy from sideshow for peace of mind and easy exchanges even if its “cheaper” cause your only saving a few bucks.

Anyone know why it will not let me apply my rewards to this. I have 340 I was saving for this. This stinks it?s never stopped me before

Back