Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Man.... this thing is amazing..... too nice to pass up.... Damn you SSC!!!

The wife will kill you if you get it or make you get rid of it like with Jabba.

$800??? Well, i said $500 minimum while others said $350-$400. I knew this was gonna be steep, but damn!

Damn. :( Congrats to all who can swing this.

Of course, I might be persuaded to sell my Lurtz and Buffy PFs...both exclusives...

KitFisto said:
$800??? Well, i said $500 minimum while others said $350-$400. I knew this was gonna be steep, but damn!
Oh well there goes a week of my salary at my internship this summer but it will be so worth it. Im going to have to make a room for Sideshow PF now.

Yep 800 but I am could say that its not as bad as it sounds if you break it down.

Here is my take on it, its a Studio Scale Speeder bike that would run upwards of $500 from MR if they were still around, then add a PF Scout which is upwards of $300. Is it expensive yes it is awsome HELL YES.

mfoga said:
Yep 800 but I am could say that its not as bad as it sounds if you break it down.

Here is my take on it, its a Studio Scale Speeder bike that would run upwards of $500 from MR if they were still around, then add a PF Scout which is upwards of $300. Is it expensive yes it is awsome HELL YES.
I will be definitely getting one of these but I will be on vacation that week at a country music festival and I will be at a party when these go up. I hope I can talk my mom through the ordering process on the phone for this and Ben. I really have to get the exclusives.

jason2885 said:
I will be definitely getting one of these but I will be on vacation that week at a country music festival and I will be at a party when these go up. I hope I can talk my mom through the ordering process on the phone for this and Ben. I really have to get the exclusives.

At $800 I doubt this sells out fast.

KitFisto said:
At $800 I doubt this sells out fast.

If it does, just get on the wait-list. I am pretty sure it will come thru on this one...

:lol

$800 is ALOT of money.

Agent23 said:
If it does, just get on the wait-list. I am pretty sure it will come thru on this one...

:lol

$800 is ALOT of money.
Yep Im not so much worried about getting this one as I am Ben it seems like everyone and their mother wants him and I have to get the exclusive whether it be the remote or the holo leia.

Back