Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
to avoid any misunderstandings, he said he had asked a SS employee there and they inform him that it will be around 800$.

He also confirmed that Speeder bike & Scout PF looks darn good :maul
No they had the price listed as 799.99. Thats the price even Dusty told us that when she walked a few of us around showing us the new stuff.

mfoga said:
No they had the price listed as 799.99. Thats the price even Dusty told us that when she walked a few of us around showing us the new stuff.
I just hope this is the biggest PF ever. Not sure if I could justify much over a 1000 for one. I cant wait to get this one.

But I really wish it would have been a couple of droids that everyone keeps waiting for.

Very impressive but I'm not getting it for $800 not even on Flex. THat's just TOO much money.

Just to give you some comparisons here...

MR Studio Scale Y-Wing LE $700
MR Studio Scale AT-AT LE $1200
MR Studio Scale Millenium Falcon LE $1400

If this WAS a Studio Scale replica then maybe the price is right but this will probably be a combination of plastic and/or poly and it's a freaking statue, not a Studio Scale model.

I think the exclusive will be 300 to 400. I just wonder what could possibly be an exclusive for it. Maybe there wont be one but it will just be a Sideshow Exclusive with an edition size of 1000 or so.

These opens the door for Mounted LOTR PF's!!!

Aragorn, Eomer, Theoden, Arwen, Ringwraith....Oh, the possibilities!!!

dekadentdave said:
Just to give you some comparisons here...

MR Studio Scale Y-Wing LE $700
MR Studio Scale AT-AT LE $1200
MR Studio Scale Millenium Falcon LE $1400

If this WAS a Studio Scale replica then maybe the price is right but this will probably be a combination of plastic and/or poly and it's a freaking statue, not a Studio Scale model.
What do you think the Studio Scale is made of?

Darth Loki said:
At $800, I doubt this sells out at all. *hugs GG Speeder Bike and Scout*
This puts the GG to shame. It was VERY impressive.

If you know where you can get a MR Falcon for $1400, grab it up now. I think I paid $1800.

$800 is more than I hoped, but I can definitely see it. Especially considering the Predator.

$800 .... ooh, I don't know about that.

As cool as it is that's a load of cash for a PF statue. I know in relation to studio scale models it's priced about right, but that's still high. Maybe I'll have to wait for a 1/6 version after all.

still, it is pretty sharp ...

mfoga said:
What do you think the Studio Scale is made of?

Yeah but each of the parts were duplicated with exacting precision from the studio prop, not some idealized statue.

Back