Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love big pieces, and this is from my fav. Star Wars movie, and it's got the bike and man, just EVERYTHING I want in a Star Wars PF.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I love big pieces, and this is from my fav. Star Wars movie, and it's got the bike and man, just EVERYTHING I want in a Star Wars PF.

I kinda expected a Scout Trooper PF at some point, but never with the bike.

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Loki said:
I'm also interested to see the price on this bad boy. I have a feeling $350 is pretty close. If that's the case, my GG piece is just fine :monkey1

That's a VERY optimistic assessment of the price point. :( I'm guessing closer to $550-$650. Think about Greivous ($450), and think of the amount of material involved. Then factor in the shipping...etc...etc...

Monk said:
That's a VERY optimistic assessment of the price point. :( I'm guessing closer to $550-$650. Think about Greivous ($450), and think of the amount of material involved. Then factor in the shipping...etc...etc...

I'd be amazed if this were over $400. Grievous was a whole different level than this (that's why he's still my favorite PF). I put this in line with Lurtz.

I also wonder if and what the exclusive would be.

Nah, I can see $450 easy, or more. But I hope for a nice $400ish range. Flex Pay suckas! Cause than I'd be a FOOL to cancel!

This is a mechanical bike AND a 1/4 scale figure. $350 is incredibly unrealistic I think. I hesitate to guess though.

$399 seems realistic for this one. $450 would not surprise me.

I assume the exclusive will be a different base. An actual ewok at $499 would be insane.

Darklord Dave said:
This is a mechanical bike AND a 1/4 scale figure. $350 is incredibly unrealistic I think. I hesitate to guess though.

If this is true, than this is an easy pass. I hope they don't price themselves out of their market with this item.

Dusty is saying this is over 30" long, it certainly won't be under $400 :monkey4

Oh well, maybe Kit will get one and I can see it when I go to his house.

Awesome item, but due to probable size and cost I'll have to wait for a 1/6 version instead.

A scout with speeder is one of my most wanted 1/6 figures, but the 1/4 one sure would be nice.

Ultimate Weapon said:
Awesome item, but due to probable size and cost I'll have to wait for a 1/6 version instead.

A scout with speeder is one of my most wanted 1/6 figures, but the 1/4 one sure would be nice.

Is it just me or does this look like 1/6 scale. Its looks way too small for 1/4.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Is it made of plastic?
That's a good question...When are they going to show this on the webcam? Did Dusty say yet? I see it from afar, not up close shots yet!

Sir Tristram said:
That's a good question...When are they going to show this on the webcam? Did Dusty say yet? I see it from afar, not up close shots yet!

It's been in the bottom left of the top webcam since they went live. Unless they went to a different angle. It still wasn't a very good shot of it though.

And Grievous was $450:lecture

Back