Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
It's been in the bottom left of the top webcam since they went live. Unless they went to a different angle. It still wasn't a very good shot of it though.

And Grievous was $450:lecture
Oh yeah....I was thinking of him with shipping, he was close to $500....But still...Look at him....Not a whole lot too him....The Biker Scout has....well, a Vehicle!

Hmmmmm, where the hell will I put this thing? I don't think I have the space with my other Star Wars PF's so I am not sure on this.

Who am i kidding? I'll buy it and figure out where to house it later. This is gonna cause some space issues for me though .

Also, as cool as this is I was really hoping for a 1/4 Chewie or ROTJ Palpatine. Sadly, I don't think well ever see a 1/4 Chewie if we didn't at the 30 year event. :monkey2

Space? Where to put? Who cares, I'll figure it out. On top of my toilet tank, there. Or in the kitchen. See I'm lucky enought o have a wife that doesn't care HOW much of the house is filled with my junk:chew

The size could determine if I can get this or not since I basically am out of room at this point.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Space? Where to put? Who cares, I'll figure it out. On top of my toilet tank, there. Or in the kitchen. See I'm lucky enought o have a wife that doesn't care HOW much of the house is filled with my junk:chew

I can't do stuff like that and I live alone. I just can't stand cramming stuff wherever it "fits". I have to keep everything organized and neat.

jlcmsu said:
The size could determine if I can get this or not since I basically am out of room at this point.

Maybe your parents will let you start putting stuff in their room :monkey1 :D

Darth Loki said:
Maybe your parents will let you start putting stuff in their room :monkey1 :D
BWAHAHAAHAH, I just hit him with "move out" before this LOL.

Back