Speculation: Would you get a TDK Joker 3.0?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope they do something for the 10th anniversary. I don't have any Hot Toys, but I decided that if I could get an excellent Batman and Joker from my favourite movie of all time, those would be my first Hot Toys figures. I am very late to the game and I missed out on the past releases of Batman and Joker, so a 3.0 Joker and a new Batman would be amazing.

Hell, I would be happy with a rerelease of the 2.0 Joker, but I guess Hot Toys isn't known for rereleases huh?

I'm always happy to give fellow collectors a chance to get their favorite figure. but I'm hoping if hot toys decide to revisit a figure, that it won't be so soon after the original figure get released, so that we can see significant upgrade. not just hot toys trying to milking money.
but that's only my opinion:wave

Joker is finished as a 1/6 from HT......they are WAY TO BUSY with current popular items like Stormtroopers and other figures from popular bad films (suicide squad I am looking your way).

HT has pretty much given up on older licenses...they want to stay current and sell "in the moment" figures.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joker is finished as a 1/6 from HT......they are WAY TO BUSY with current popular items like Stormtroopers and other figures from popular bad films (suicide squad I am looking your way).

HT has pretty much given up on older licenses...they want to stay current and sell "in the moment" figures.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But they just anounced arkham joker which is based off a game from 2009. Not to current so I guess anything is possible. However I really don't see them making another 1/6 version either. I'd be all for a 1/4 joker as long as it gets the same treatment as dx11.

Think it all depends on the number they think they can sell, which is just logical. Looking at the current DX11 aftermarket price, there still is a high demand, no doubt it is one of the most iconic characters, a 3.0 wouldn't surprise me.

He's a solid dude, he got the info from a pal working in Toy Sapiens.

I have followed him for years he doesn't come across as a ******** artist.

Ah, is it gonna be 90% reused parts?

giphy.gif

:lol

Hmmmmmmm... I might get it but I'd rather they announce new figures from The Suicide Squad

Any reason to believe that this is actually being made anytime soon…what makes this rumor any different than all of the others over the past five to six years?

Back