Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 317873

Benthic (rt) and Edrio

The Two-Tubes Twins

Probably the BEST original characters in a Star Wars movie since the Sand People. (OK, I exaggerate)
I agree. There are some other characters like Bistan, Pao, and Moroff I thought looked awesome, but these egg bros blew me away. My favorite design in a long time.

I really hope we get figures of all five characters but I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's easy to remember Wor-Gar. "Benthic with the Boner"......

And yes, I agree I think they are also one of the best original characters since Sand People. If they released just one of these guys I'd be stoked !!

View attachment 317873

Benthic (rt) and Edrio

The Two-Tubes Twins

Probably the BEST original characters in a Star Wars movie since the Sand People. (OK, I exaggerate)

Too bad I don't have the space as I would get these R1 figures. Instead I just have to stick with the OT [emoji22]

A TFA character (R2) going up 13 months after the film's release at least gives some hope that Cassian and/or Krennic can still pop up at any time either this year or even next year.

R2 and 3PO are more than just TFA figures. They are saga classics... a status Cassian and Krennic might never achieve. Really hoping they will be previewed by next summer.

R2 and 3PO are more than just TFA figures. They are saga classics...

I know and not only that but they are easy money makers if HT just wants to release the same molds with different weathering to represent the various films (though hopefully 3PO gets slimmed down for his OT incarnations.) I'm just clinging to any excuse I can to hold out hope for more RO figures. :lol

A TFA character (R2) going up 13 months after the film's release at least gives some hope that Cassian and/or Krennic can still pop up at any time either this year or even next year.

Yeah I agree. However it's true that classic characters or characters going into Ep8 like Poe or TFA R2 & C3PO have a higher chance of being released than R1.

I'd say they'll have a second R1 release relatively soon before Ep8 hype really starts and that'll be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know and not only that but they are easy money makers if HT just wants to release the same molds with different weathering to represent the various films (though hopefully 3PO gets slimmed down for his OT incarnations.) I'm just clinging to any excuse I can to hold out hope for more RO figures. :lol

I'm pretty much the same. I'm just playing down my expectations so my disappointment is not too unbearable when i realize we're never getting Krennic nor Cassian.

I think 100 % we get Cassian and Krennic. Rogue One so much better than the new trilogy [emoji41]
Characters, designs...

Ha, bebe13junior here you are again !

I'm totally with you man. Rogue One is so much closer to OT feel and style. At the moment also my favourite. Ep7 was not bad, just not "great". Ep8 will be the deciding factor for me.

I think 100 % we get Cassian and Krennic. Rogue One so much better than the new trilogy [emoji41]
Characters, designs...

Back