Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, bebe13junior here you are again !

I'm totally with you man. Rogue One is so much closer to OT feel and style. At the moment also my favourite. Ep7 was not bad, just not "great". Ep8 will be the deciding factor for me.

Listen I will ALWAYS love anything Star Wars...because as far as some of the films and stories have gone, they still are apart of the universe and lore. Just when I left the theatre from Rogue One vs The Force Awakens...I simply had a different feeling. Rogue One sent me back to why I loved Star Wars in the first place. I was a kid again watching the AT-ATs attack hoth...but I was happy that they transferred that nostalgia into a more adult story with as much realism as I've seen from a SW tale. Darth Vader, my favorite SW character, was perhaps at his most vicious and memorable in this film...I loved how they handled the old characters but didn't have to shove them into the movie to overshadow the new characters, who were all extremely useful (especially Krennic). The Force Awakens I left thinking that it was good...cool to see some of the old stuff and Kylo Ren was neat. But I just had wished it was different...I don't know. I liked it, but felt disappointed somewhat. And upon second viewings...I loved RO more and TFA i was actually bored.

But like I said...bring on all the SW films. I will see them all. But I think I'll always be an OT fan, both the old movies and the new ones which are from that era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An inside into the making of the Star Wars Hot Toys. This picture and JC instagram seems to point to Baze being announced soon.
https://www.starwars.com/news/the-a...founder-and-ceo-howard-chan?cmp=smc|793438431
IMG_6903.JPG

I find it interesting that there's just enough room on the right side of that picture for one more figure :monkey3

It's possible the proto sculpt just didn't come out that well and they had to go back to the drawing board for him. Him and Krennic are coming, the force says so.

It's possible the proto sculpt just didn't come out that well and they had to go back to the drawing board for him. Him and Krennic are coming, the force says so.

They could at least tease with a shot of the costume, that would boost sales of the others for sure...I would order Chirruit if I saw a confirmation that Cassian is in the works, Baze would become a maybe-without cassian i won't get Baze at all and most likely not Chirruit.

The big open space on the right side looks to me like it could be a hint that there's at least one more figure coming. Hopefully Cassian. Krennic would be great too, though not sure I'd get him.

Yeah sorry Johnny. I saw it was Westworld but I've only watched 3-4 episodes. Would've said something for sure otherwise....no spoilers.....

Back