Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture scares me. The thought of it stopping with just those figures. Looks very one sided...

I agree...it would be unfortunate if that was it for this line (let's not a forget the various troopers and the version of Vader in this line)...

I hope to see Cassian and Krennic.....anything else would be gravy after that...especially with EpVIII coming up fast.

I'd get a Bodhi to round out the main six. I just can't believe that Cassian might get filibustered. We need a nuclear option to push him through dammit. :cuss

I wish Hot Toys would be more open on who they plan to make and what needs to be done to get them all made.

Bodhi was amazing in the movie. For me I'm only looking at Krennic and/or K-2S0. I am really amping back my collecting and my only absolute purchases are a 1/4 Vader and Stromtrooper. But I loved Rogue One so much (I'd say it is my second favorite SW film after the Empire Strikes Back). I think I'd kick myself for not having a collectible from the film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Hot Toys would be more open on who they plan to make and what needs to be done to get them all made.

Yeah I mean I don't know what exactly goes into likeness rights or the process of picking which character to make exactly....BUT,
I really do think Hot Toys should be making Cassian Andor, Director Krennic and Grand Moff Tarkin. Bodhi and Saw Gerrara would be great to see as well as maybe a rebel trooper (ground, pilot and or on the Tantive IV).

As I said in the Baze thread, I think the new picture of the 4 hero figures from RO is HT's way of saying "buy the whole set". I think that's it. They're done.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. Seems like a silly way to tease "more figures coming" by having extra unused space. I think 'hope' is making people read into things.

Never seen HT tease this way ever.

Here's another picture... same 4 heroes... also strangely unbalanced. Maybe its a style.

15590155_10154048349597344_8796222576320143331_n.jpg

IF there are to be more figures, which I'm strongly doubting, I think Krennic has a much better chance of getting made than Cassian... and he wouldn't seem in place in the 4-heroes photo anyway.

Here's another picture... same 4 heroes... also strangely unbalanced. Maybe its a style.

IF there are to be more figures, which I'm strongly doubting, I think Krennic has a much better chance of getting made than Cassian... and he wouldn't seem in place in the 4-heroes photo anyway.

That looks more balanced then the other and the gap has the logo.

Hard to say. TFA R2 was just announced and more than likely C3P0 is along the way...and it has been more than a year since initial TFA announcements.

For me, Rogue One is an extremely memorable addition to the SW franchise and that original design it has appeals to most fans. We will get more from Rogue One...I assure you.

Seems like there's some extra space above Chirrut and Baze...

But look, go ahead and believe. Maybe you're right. We'll know in a few months.

But as it stands, RO has 12 figures made from it, just like ANH. That could be a sign too.

Seems like there's some extra space above Chirrut and Baze...

But look, go ahead and believe. Maybe you're right. We'll know in a few months.

But as it stands, RO has 12 figures made from it, just like ANH. That could be a sign too.

Maybe that's a hint to a Death Star. lol. I hope since this is the only time we will see them.

I do agree that there should be some sign of what they may make. Like if collectors absolutely love this movie and want to collect Krennic, Cassian, even Tarkin...it would be nice to know what they are planning on doing. But with HT, even teased figures or franchises may never see the light of day.

what I'd really like to see is Hot Toys focus on the aliens from SW. Give me Edrio Two-Tubes and maybe Ponda Baba or a Tusken Raider. I just think Hot Toys would knock those figures out of the park.

Back