Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Raddus' chair could swivel though, I believe he had to constantly strain to twist his back to talk to the lieutenants behind him. The "swivel" wasn't a standard feature of Calamari cruisers until ROTJ, lol.

Haha yeah he was struggling a bit especially when he was looking down on Scarif. Raddus was the Mon!

Just think with Raddus's chair along with the Emperor's throne and Tarkin's chair you could have a cool SW "chairs" display! So cool! haha

my fav final battle moment for RO was when that transport of rebel troops gets thru and lands on scarif and they run out into the battle and one yells-

"For Jedha!!!"

goosebumps every time!:clap

Yep me too.

Also the scene when Baze fires the rocket at the AT-AT and the head comes back to target them. Then the X-Wing with the squad leader flies through and nails the AT-AT. Always brings a smile to my face. A real "yeah" moment.

I think I want Baze just for that moment :lol

Lots of RO praise on this board today, I love it. I'll never forget watching the Rebel fleet coming out of lightspeed and only a portion of the X-Wing squadrons making it down to the beach before realizing that "holy **** this movie is going to have a full on OT space battle?!?" I assumed from the first two trailers I saw that the X-Wings would be air support above the beach and that's it. But suddenly they're flying all around that Shield Gate and those Star Destroyers in all their modern VFX glory and then freaking *Red and Gold Leader from ANH* are reporting for duty?!? I can't remember the last time a movie blew me away like that. Certainly never as an adult.

Lots of RO praise on this board today, I love it. I'll never forget watching the Rebel fleet coming out of lightspeed and only a portion of the X-Wing squadrons making it down to the beach before realizing that "holy **** this movie is going to have a full on OT space battle?!?" I assumed from the first two trailers I saw that the X-Wings would be air support above the beach and that's it. But suddenly they're flying all around that Shield Gate and those Star Destroyers in all their modern VFX glory and then freaking *Red and Gold Leader from ANH* are reporting for duty?!? I can't remember the last time a movie blew me away like that. Certainly never as an adult.

The Red and Gold Leader cameos were easily one of my favorite parts of the movie.

Here's a little interview someone did with Gold Leader Angus MacIness about his return in Rogue One. Great to see and hear him again in the movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy--g2NjP7M

Best cinema trip since 1983 on my 7th birthday to watch ROTJ. I never thought any film could capture that again.

Rogue One is light years ahead of the bang average TLJ and TFA.
Give me the Rebel Alliance/Empire, not some 'First Order, conveniently appeared out of nowhere' nonsense.

I hope Hot Toys realise the demand is there for Baze, Tank Driver, Cassian, Krennic etc

Best cinema trip since 1983 on my 7th birthday to watch ROTJ. I never thought any film could capture that again.

Give me the Rebel Alliance/Empire, not some 'First Order, conveniently appeared out of nowhere' nonsense.

I hope Hot Toys realise the demand is there for Baze, Tank Driver, Cassian, Krennic etc
My sentiments exactly, I'm hoping that Star Wars Solo will tread the same path as Rogue One in look and feel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Of the minor characters, I'd like to see some of the commandos who stormed the beach, Melshi would be cool since he had a few big scenes.

Best cinema trip since 1983 on my 7th birthday to watch ROTJ. I never thought any film could capture that again. [...]

My sentiments exactly, I'm hoping that Star Wars Solo will tread the same path as Rogue One in look and feel.

The Red and Gold Leader cameos were easily one of my favorite parts of the movie.

[...]

All of this. I remember watching that battle in space and just looking up at the screen in awe, totally geeked-out and feeling like a kid again. They just nailed it.

I appreciate this film more and more as time goes by, wanting to revisit it. The era, the visual textures and production design...it's my favourite since the OT and better than ROTJ as an adult fan.

I thought the movie was a pretty big turd, but can’t deny the space battle was awesome.

Yeah for me the only interesting thing about the First Order is Kylo Ren himself. The rest unfortunately feels like just an uninspired rehash of the Empire, and one that never feels nearly as scary or threatening (no matter how much bigger their ships and weapons might be).

Back