Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're worse than the guy above. TONS? Seriously?

I suppose starting that with Biggs didn't indicate I was being sarcastic?

There have been a lot of main characters that die in Star Wars, I was just playing on how he named literally everyone who died.

Well, granted the middle chapters are usually dark (or want to be), but I do think that half of the episodes (1,4 and 6) were pretty much "happily ever afters"... Of course the PT is a tragedy overall so it has a 'doomed' tenor from the start.

We'll see how the new saga plays out. The finale to TFA was a bit of a mixed, unfinished bag. Meaning: neither happy nor sad.

Bittersweet? Yeah.

I suppose starting that with Biggs didn't indicate I was being sarcastic?

There have been a lot of main characters that die in Star Wars, I was just playing on how he named literally everyone who died.

Should've started with Porkins and Dak, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found a bit more.
https://www.facebook.com/hottoyscollectors/posts/1275293719210275
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG

Jyn looks more and more crazy good with every new photo/video I see. Her outfit has a sorta G.I. Joe character look to it, which I love. She also looks pretty tall here which is nice.

Jyn looks more and more crazy good with every new photo/video I see. Her outfit has a sorta G.I. Joe character look to it, which I love. She also looks pretty tall here which is nice.

She looks really cool but the height seems a bit off.

That vacuum cleaner on the Baze's back is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget Krennic. No way that guy is left out of the line-up. He's to be revealed along with Cassian and Bohdi.

But you're right -- alien/creatures like Bistan and Pao HT seems to stay away from. Maybe Sideshow will offer them.

Yep. Had Krennic in my most important three to make with Cassian and Guerrera. It would also require less in development cost as most of his outfit could be reused for several OT imperials.

She looks really cool but the height seems a bit off.

Yep. Unless Chirrut is meant to be on a super small body, she looks to be a bit on the tall side. According to Wikipedia, Jiang Wen is 6', Donnie Yen 5'7'' and Felicity Jones 5'2''.

I'll probably get that for a placeholder. Maybe body swap and small upgrades if HT doesn't make him.

Back