Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Hux wasn't a big deal. He was barely in the movie. And he was kind of "meh" dude with no charisma (for me). But Krennic, that's a different league.

They look pretty good. I think that's all the ones that I heard where going to be at acghk that didn't make it.

Jyn looks great! I really love the character design for her so I’m really interested. Hopefully the actual movie character is pretty good. I do hope they end up including the poncho and cap look as extras.

I’ve been really liking the trooper designs for the movie so far. It makes it really difficult to say no to these!

No Cassian seems odd to me as he looks to be the one character sharing a lot of screen time with Jyn. Besides, he's also linked to K-2SO somehow.

I think the only remaining ones that have a shot of getting made (outside of stormtroopers and variants) are Cassian and Jyn's dad... but not hopeful.

I'm not a big fan of the bases they're showing for these figures...illustrations of the characters; of course I don't like nameplates either.

Picture from J.C. Hong.
IMG_0339.JPG

Back