Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most like the iconic look, from the OT era. TFAs look for stormtroopers wasn't a hit with most, maybe the new things from RO may appeal to more ppl. I personally don't care for the RO trooper, but the other new troops are really neat. I think Krennic will be a decent seller. He's an imperial officer on steroids with the outfit and cape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really liking the new different troopers. But I don't plan on buying any of them.

Looks like they finally put their A team on sculpting duty for a Star Wars movie. About time.

And I don't know about everyone else but I am incredibly hyped for this movie. Just watched Monsters on Netflix the other night and holy moly is that a gorgeously shot film. Also, even Ep. 8 will be hard-pressed to match the level of hype that TFA had going for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like they finally put their A team on sculpting duty for a Star Wars movie. About time.

And I don't know about everyone else but I am incredibly hyped for this movie. Just watched Monsters on Netflix the other night and holy moly is that a gorgeously shot film. Also, even Ep. 8 will be hard-pressed to match the level of hype that TFA had going for it.

I'm kinda shocked that people aren't hyped for this as Epi.7 since it ties right into the original trilogy.

I'm kinda shocked that people aren't hyped for this as Epi.7 since it ties right into the original trilogy.

TFA was the first Star Wars film in years, free of Lucas' film-making, with members of the OT cast returning. While this ties into the OT, there are no returning cast members apart from Vader and a CGI Tarkin apparently. And also, TFA was overexposed and we could be seeing the first signs of Star Wars fatigue.

Rogue One'll make a **** ton of money but I'm not expecting anything remotely close to the TFA box office results.

This picture is also from their Facebook page in the link showing all the figures in that display:

807068f58e7245c0b8f720637df6a50e.jpg

TFA was the first Star Wars film in years, free of Lucas' film-making, with members of the OT cast returning. While this ties into the OT, there are no returning cast members apart from Vader and a CGI Tarkin apparently. And also, TFA was overexposed and we could be seeing the first signs of Star Wars fatigue.

Rogue One'll make a **** ton of money but I'm not expecting anything remotely close to the TFA box office results.

I guess I didn't experience the wait since I didn't see the original trilogy not be on tv until a few months before Epi.7. Also we kinda already knows what happens after this movie.

Plus, people kinda knew what to expect with a JJ Abrams movie, whereas I think most people know almost nothing about Gareth Edwards.

My only real worry is that the characters will be underdeveloped because of the sheer number of them in the film.

Hopefully, they space out the releases but with almost 20 figures revealed already and only three released (DT Spec, Jedha Storm and Vader) as of now, the next semester could be the most expensive ever if you're going for the full line.

Hopefully, they space out the releases but with almost 20 figures revealed already and only three released (DT Spec, Jedha Storm and Vader) as of now, the next semester could be the most expensive ever if you're going for the full line.

True this. And it is not like the Poe situation where he has another film to give us the opportunity of owning him. This is one and done, and all need to be out asap or interest will switch to Episode 8.

The only issue I have is there are still so many OT characters I want. If this film can somehow come close to the holy trinity though this year will be mad expensive!

Back