Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo Action Figures

New cast photo......whose red hand is that on the console ?

Solo-768x512.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I am starting to see a hint of the '70s Ford in Aldrenrich with that hairstyle of his.

If nothing else though, at least we'll get to see a whole lot more of the Millennium Falcon in action in this movie.

Maybe it's just me, but I am starting to see a hint of the '70s Ford in Aldrenrich with that hairstyle of his.

If nothing else though, at least we'll get to see a whole lot more of the Millennium Falcon in action in this movie.

I thought the same thing. I will have to see him ACT like young Ford but at least the look is plausible...

He has the biggest shoes to fill. Best of luck! Looks more like MacGyver than Han Solo. I think they did a good job casting young Lando though...appearance wise anyways.

Lando looks skeptical of the whole endeavor. "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Shame they couldn't try to make Chewie look more like his darker ANH self, instead of just reusing the TFA costume.

And looks like they're probably reusing the TFA cockpit as well, instead of giving it the somewhat simpler and more cramped look it had in the first movie.

cockp.JPG

Chewie's coloring seems to match TFA but is it really the same suit? I assumed they'd cast a shorter actor for Chewie in order to keep his height difference with Han the same.

It's the same Chewie actor. They'll probably just find a way to make Aldrenrich look taller than he is, the same way they do with Tom Cruise in every movie he makes. Lol

Actually I think the new Chewie guy in TFA is a few inches shorter than Mayhew anyway so maybe they won't have to.

Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo Action Figures

I would have almost said a hint of Swayze in the Aldenrich look too. But either way the style will certainly be 70s as that's their, and our, only reference timewise.

Please let this be good !

Really wonder what Hot Toys are going to do with Lando releases. If they are on to ESB. Do they release an OT version first, or after the Solo movie ? Before ? At the same time ??

157 days and counting.....

Han-Solo-Movie-Extras-Casting-Announcement-Star-Wars.jpg

I don't know if I will see this. it doesn`t fascinate me. we have not seen a trailer for this yet. but we will see.

This is the one movie I'm tempted to completely ignore. But I doubt I'll have the restraint. I did never rewatch TPM after seeing it the theatre for a number of years. Only watched AOTC on DVD when it came out for rental. Can't remember what pulled me back in to Star Wars. Must have been a combination of my friends at the time of ROTS and getting into the VOTC action figures.

At this rate I have 0 interest in this.

Out of the 3 films released, I hated 2 (Last Jedi and Rogue One). No hope for the stand alone films if the main story line is a fail.

Just give me a OT Bespin Lando and if generous a Skiff version.

Is Emilia Clarke playing a Twi'lek or is that picture a joke?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’m expecting the Deathstar Trooper to be one of the figures released with this movie. Definitely picking that up maybe 2. Maybe HT will rerelease the ANH Troopers too. I don’t think I’d pick up any others unless there are some cool new aliens.

Give me Death Star Trooper and Bespin Lando, or give me death.

Or you know, don't.

Is Emilia Clarke playing a Twi'lek or is that picture a joke?

Yeah, no idea what the Twi'lek is about. Just thought it was an interesting picture to start the discussion.

I actually loved Rogue One, a lot because of the similar design parallels to ANH and the "lived in universe" look. It just felt Star Wars to me. Moreso than the Sequel Trilogy. Therefore I am slowly looking forward to this as it could look similar. However of course looks are certainly not everything. I'm sure the first trailer will of course help my decision one way or the other though.

Back