Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo Action Figures

The frustrating things was, he wasn't bad as an actor. He was actually a non-pro (they saw him on youtube - they made a doc short about how they found him) and could have been great with more work and a great director.

Alden Ehrenreich just really wasn't great in "Hail Caesar" and tonally, that performance probably has a bit of what they are going for in the Solo movie. I think they went with him because he's currently one of the rising stars Hollywood is watching (that often flame out after a few movies.) He would be great for a James Dean biopic however.

Haha the more I talk about it, the more frustrated I get that they chose Alden Einenreinensheist or whatever his name is. The Age of Adaline guy would be aesthetically a better choice, and like you said, he could do well with more work and a great director. I just don't see any resemblance to HF with Alden.

I know that there has only been 1 standalone film in Rogue One but i thought it was boring and without a Star Wars feel. I don't have much hope for this. I think I am accepting the fact that the Skywalker Saga is Star Wars for me. I just hope it ends up being a good movie. If i like it, I will buy figures. If not, saves money like I did with Rogue One.

Have they started shooting this one yet? There really hasn't been much info except for casting. This movie shouldn't have any Jedi/Sith/force involvement whatsoever since "it's all a bunch of silly tricks and nonsense". I imagine it's going to be troopers, aliens and bounty hunters (including a young Boba) and probably Jabba. It might end up being a kind of heist or "Sting" movie with humor and action, as long as they have a good script. I don't know much about the actor playing Han, but I think Glover will make a good Lando, and Harrelson is always good.

I know that there has only been 1 standalone film in Rogue One but i thought it was boring and without a Star Wars feel. I don't have much hope for this. I think I am accepting the fact that the Skywalker Saga is Star Wars for me. I just hope it ends up being a good movie. If i like it, I will buy figures. If not, saves money like I did with Rogue One.

Rogue One boring??? :cuckoo:

Its anything but boring!!! :lecture

I loved RO I think it`s even better the episode VII how was it boring? must not been a real star wars fan

I think he was just fishing for reactions. I also think R1 is better than Ep7, but each to their own. I'll take anything they release ! A Star Wars movie per year, what more could we ask for (OK 2 would also be good) but it's a great time to be Star Wars fan........unless you work at Hot Toys ;-)

Rogue One was great. An adult stand alone Star Wars movie with just the right amount of fan service. Mostly well-developed characters with decent dialogue and intentions. Not to mention an outstanding third act including a space battle that is on par if not better than ROTJ or the beginning of ROTS. I will take more of this please...Just my opinion tho.

Well I guess "old" Lando would come out with the ESB line, which must be starting this year. With Dagobah Yoda, plus who knows what else ??

Then next year bring out the young Lando version. They did it with Luke and Han (but in reverse of course).

Just theorising.....

;)...

IMG_0508.JPG
Oh you

I loved RO I think it`s even better the episode VII how was it boring? must not been a real star wars fan

I think he was just fishing for reactions. I also think R1 is better than Ep7, but each to their own. I'll take anything they release ! A Star Wars movie per year, what more could we ask for (OK 2 would also be good) but it's a great time to be Star Wars fan........unless you work at Hot Toys ;-)

I like how you guys think because someone has a different opinion I am:

a) not a real star wars fan

b) fishing for a reaction

No reaction needed or wanted, I was not a fan and found it boring.

Come back, Jack Bauer, come back!!! :)

Yes, agreed!

I like how you guys think because someone has a different opinion I am:

a) not a real star wars fan

b) fishing for a reaction

No reaction needed or wanted, I was not a fan and found it boring.

Too late, bud. I've alerted the mods - you're not a real fan and you know it as well as we do.

Do you even like Star Wars? I think mods should take notice of that, and maybe even think about an infraction.

If you don't have something nice to say about Rogue One then why don't you just keep it to yourself?:lecture

:monkey3

I can't share much unfortunately because I'm responsible these days. It's the
price you pay for being successful.

;)

You saved the President so many times but I really hope they won't come after you for all that secret information you hold - and for the little you shared.

Too late, bud. I've alerted the mods - you're not a real fan and you know it as well as we do.

Do you even like Star Wars? I think mods should take notice of that, and maybe even think about an infraction.

If you don't have something nice to say about Rogue One then why don't you just keep it to yourself?:lecture

:monkey3

You saved the President so many times but I really hope they won't come after you for all that secret information you hold - and for the little you shared.

HAHAHA That made me laugh, thanks! :rotfl :hi5:

I guess Westworld spent their budget on the nudity clause in her contract and could not afford a matching color wig. :lol Good looking woman though!

I wonder who she'll be. Bounty hunter? Jabba's dancing girl? Rival smuggler?

I guess Westworld spent their budget on the nudity clause in her contract and could not afford a matching color wig. :lol Good looking woman though!

I wonder who she'll be. Bounty hunter? Jabba's dancing girl? Rival smuggler?

Lando's MOM

Back