Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Solo is done. It didn't pan out for Disney and there's far too big a galaxy to exploit to bother retreading this minimal in hopes someone cares.

They have the Mandalorian now, which is essentially Boba Solo... and they can do all the inclusive stories they want.

Sad truth....

I have enjoyed every new film on so level, some more than others.

Solo , I think, had the greatest potential for a decent pre OT trilogy.

Not really interested in Obi or Mandalorians. They did that story line to death in Rebels and it took away from the great direction the show was heading.

I skipped most of those episodes because they were boring rehashes of the civil war/internal power struggle motif.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It's too bad HT doesn't produce these figures closer to the release date of the film. I realize they have to gauge interest in the line, but by the time these toys are released the property is ice cold.

I'm probably in the minority but I really liked Solo. It's a Western, Gangster, Double-Cross, Heist Film in Space. No Jedis, no Force and no mysticism. I liked it. The fact Last Jedi did so well and Solo bombed, makes me wonder about the current state of Star Wars. Kids like Jedis and Porgs I guess and they buy tickets and toys.

Solo was a decent movie. I liked it enough that I will eventually buy the Blu Ray and watch again. Not really a good prequel to Han Solo in ANH though, which really I guess is nobody's fault except the folks who decided to make a Solo prequel.

Solo suffered a lot from backlash from The Last Jedi and timing of the release. The next trilogy movie will be a test of how long the backlash lingers. Being a finale trilogy movie, if 9 doesn't at least approach record setting stuff it's a huge fail.

Not really interested in Obi or Mandalorians.

I'll like to see your opinion on the Mandalorian this time next year.

Personally I think you'll be "eating crow"......no make that "eating slugs" :lol

I'll like to see your opinion on the Mandalorian this time next year.

Personally I think you'll be "eating crow"......no make that "eating slugs" :lol

Well, you know me, bad Star Wars (or bad SciFi in general) is better than 99% of the films that come out.

So I will watch it, and enjoy it. But I personally hope its more serial like, weekly hunts and many arcs, and not just the political stuff....like GOT became.

Well, you know me, bad Star Wars (or bad SciFi in general) is better than 99% of the films that come out.

So I will watch it, and enjoy it. But I personally hope its more serial like, weekly hunts and many arcs, and not just the political stuff....like GOT became.

Yeah, looking at the actors they are hiring (Pedro Pascal, Nick Nolte, Carl Withers) and where it is located in the universe (outer rim) I very much doubt it'll be anything close to political.

You're probably right to temper your enthusiasm, but I can't. I think it's got all the things going for it to be absolutely amazing. Huge budget, best directors/writers, best actors, best in the business CGI. And it's the first release for Disney+. So they need to make it kick ass for new membership.

OK fanboy rant over, but gotta admit it's got some stuff going for it.

Ok so... I JUST saw Solo last night for the first time and loved it. Hot Toys NEEDS to give us an Enfys Nest figure!!

Back