Speculation: Hot Toys 2018 PT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also wasn't the Sideshow Maul fairly bare bones when it came to accessories?

I think Hot Toys would at least beat them on that score. Perhaps they would add a Sith Probe to their deluxe version.

If I recall correctly, wasn't the SSC Maul lacking a hooded look for the figure? I feel that's vital look from Phantom Menace.

I thought Anakin was shot a one-shot figure Hot Toys would make for the prequels. But when they announced Obi-Wan, it's giving me hope a lot more prequel figures are in the pipeline. Glad I passed on the third party Mace and Qui-Gon 1:6 figures that went up for preorder recently.

In for anything Padme.

If he's lounging in his walking-chair, count me in. :D

I couldn't believe in 1999 that Jar-Jar got so much flack as a racist caricature, yet somehow Nute (and for that matter Watto) was not noticed. TPM is so racist it gives Disney's "Song of the South" a run for its money.

Still beating this dead horse I see.

As far as what PT figures I'd like to see from HT...

I'd throw my .10 in for:

Nute and Rune (TPM)
Senator Palpatine/Sidious 2 pack (TPM)
Chancellor Palpatine/Sidious (Red Hood) 2 pack (AOTC & ROTS)

and since Hasbro AND Sideshow STILL haven't gotten around to a DROIDIKA (Destroyer Droid) ��

Even the leading prequel hater Simon Pegg is now softening his opinion on them and Lucas following the TLJ [emoji23]. Bring on Nute and Rune.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A double-pack with Yaddle (Yoda's wife ?) could be an awesome tribute to TPM...
Lover at least!
e54175a69bb87ce6bb3aa05317f75e36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So now that we've gotten AOTC Yoda and Count Dooku, what PT character do you think is next?

I'm thinking/hoping for Maul, or some Clone troops.

I'm no army builder, but I don't think I'll be able to resist getting just about every Clone Trooper HT makes.

So now that we've gotten AOTC Yoda and Count Dooku, what PT character do you think is next?

I'm no army builder, but I don't think I'll be able to resist getting just about every Clone Trooper HT makes.

I'm actually surprised Maul wasn't the first PT figure announced.

If HT keeps the trend going, Maul and Qui-Gon.

Back