Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to choose between this and the steel, i chose the steel. While Cable/Brolin was def good in the film i thought colossus would be a better companion to my dp2 figure. His large size will look good on the shelf.

I went for both, the Steel 1.0 looked like a great figure and couldn't pass on the 2.0! The trio will make a great shelf.

I really doubt I'll get their Juggernaut. Will probably just be too big and their prices are creeping higher.

Been meaning to post this...he arrived a few days ago...awesome figure. The head sculpt is decent, but I am going to replace with 2 custom versions I made. Here are some initial pics. Fit and finish is excellent. I'm not crazy about the sculpt of the boots, but still decent. I'll post pics of my custom heads soon as they are cast.
Cable5.jpgCable3.jpgCable6.jpgCable1.jpgCable4.jpg

Attachments

• Cable2.jpg
    Cable2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 334
Was just thinking, have there been many / any figures which other smaller companies have made, and then Hot Toys made one ?

I can't think of any. Which leads me to believe these smaller companies may check with contacts at HT first before investing in a figure.

Was just thinking, have there been many / any figures which other smaller companies have made, and then Hot Toys made one ?

I can't think of any. Which leads me to believe these smaller companies may check with contacts at HT first before investing in a figure.
There was the Star Ace fantastic beast Newt figure that came first. Enterbay's Bruce Lee.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

OK. I'm guessing there was probably a Jon Wick and Neo done by someone else somewhere too.

Yeah way before the HT ones came out. But as far as new release movies, not really that I can remember. For these Fox X-Men movies, everyone knows HT isn't making anything. We were lucky to get Deadpool.

Hey fellas, had to update DP's sausage party with "the mechanical". All has been said abt this fig; did anyone else get extremely tight elbow joints? Mine are scary tight. Hoping to also get the steel 2.0 to complete the trifecta...heard that a juggernaut may also b in the works from the same company.

Attachments

• 20190202_140857.jpg
    20190202_140857.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 342
I had these OLD BBI boots laying around and while they are not screen accurate they convey the "feeling" more to me of the boots worn in the movie and actually add about .25 inch height to Cable...this small addition of height really makes him feel more heroic. I had to add Hottoys style feet inside the boots to accommodate the standard ankle pegs on Cable...anyway thought I share.CableFigureBoots.jpgCableFigureBoots2.jpgCableFigureBoots4.jpgCableFigureBoots3.jpg

Back