Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is we’ll get the Wade sculpt this time around. Given that it didn’t come with the first figure and that the suit is basically the same it’s part of how they’ll sell the new version.

Yea, if I had to bet money, I would say that they will include a Wade sculpt. It would be a cruel trick by HT
if they included the Wade/DP sculpt as he appeared in Wolverine: Origins.

Attachments

• usepng.jpg
    usepng.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 284
Yeah, bet we get DP with HS, and Cable.

Will be pleasantly surprised if more than that.

Has there been word of the villain yet?

I wish this damn Chinese New Year would be over soon. They can't just leave us hanging with a message like that !!!!.....need more details....

Yeah bring on X-force ! Tough, morally flexible and young enough to carry their own franchise for 10-12 years :lol

Cable is a definite for me. Wonder if Hot Toys will announce something tomorrow now the trailer is out ?? Would suit the timing, and break up the Marvel announcements. Not that there have been soooo many of those !

I'd love a 1/6 of the old blind lady flatmate ! :lol

I missed out on the first Deadpool but I'll definitely be in for this one! I'll have to see it to decide if I want Cable or the others. I would definitely love a Colossus though.

I wasn't able to get the first Deadpool figure, so I'd love a crack at him again.

I’m really shocked the suit looks exactly the same..I think HT will make a sequel figure..maybe better articulated suit and extra accessories :dunno

Definitely see an unmasked option now

I’m really shocked the suit looks exactly the same..I think HT will make a sequel figure..maybe better articulated suit and extra accessories :dunno

Frankly it's kind of a relief. It makes no sense to me that heroes would go through all the time tailoring new suits every year. Iron Man makes a bit of sense with armors, but I don't think Captain America or Thor would really change their suit all that much.

I'm cool with it as I missed the first version. But this will be better with improved costume issues with the wrist I think it was. And definitely with headsculpt. That's a Hot Toys tried and true method to get people to buy the second version (even if they have the first). Maybe with that yellow T-shirt ?? Looking forward to it.

Maybe I'll only need Deadpool and Cable, but have a feeling the others will be as cool as sh** as well...but hard to say how deep Hot Toys will go.

The first movie took everyone by surprise, Fox/marvel and merchandisers. Think that was part of why there wasn’t as many figures for it. Decent chance they at least do a couple this time. Negasonic teenage Warhead would be great.

They won't have time. They'll barely get Deadpool and Cable out. Infinity War will eat up their schedule and everything else excluding Star Wars will take a backseat.

Possible. But with 70 figures a year I don’t see much reason why they couldn’t get to other things. Even if they go deep into IW I doubt they get to 30 figures. AoU had around 20 in a couple years that averaged under 50 a year total from hot toys. So it’s not that hard to imagine a couple more for deadpool 2(around the same time period the first deadpool came out as alu6) and ant-man and the wasp(around same time as AoU figures came so did ant-man)..adding a couple more for each film wouldn’t be a big stretch.

They won't have time. They'll barely get Deadpool and Cable out. Infinity War will eat up their schedule and everything else excluding Star Wars will take a backseat.

I don't know about that. They haven't exactly been killing themselves with Marvel releases these last few weeks and there's been a bit of merging of figures from other movies like Ragnarok Loki or probably Black Panther. There's also the potential option to spread some of the non-critical character releases to the next Avengers movie. So we'll see.

The picture they posted for Deadpool figure release did say plural "Figures", and sure Deadpool + Cable would fulfill that. But I think they'll do one more. Maybe Negasonic ? Colossus would be cool, but he's too big and too difficult.

Who knows ??

This guy is gonna look so good as a Hot Toy. I'm guessing they'll do the light up eye like they did for JL Superman.

deadpool-2-cable-640x640.jpg

Damn, the new trailer has me hyped for this movie! Unfortunately its going to be overshadowed by IW. Even with IW moving up a week, its still going to be a juggernaut at the box office for at least a month.

This guy is gonna look so good as a Hot Toy. I'm guessing they'll do the light up eye like they did for JL Superman.

I'm excited to see this one too. Hopefully it makes it to actual production and not just a prototype. I think a light up eye would be a nice touch but if you've seen the JL Supes when its not lit up, just yuck! And given Cable's buzzcut hairstyle, I don't see how they could make a removable piece in the back to insert the batteries seamless. Unless they remove the hair on top of his head and you do it that way, brain surgeon style. Haha.

Back