Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd seriously consider Domino, plus I'd be all in for Vanessa. Morena Baccarin is so on my list.

vanessa dress 2.jpg

Yes, she would be hard to resist !

Has deadpool's outfit changed at all between the movies? Either way, they'll probably make another since the first sold so well. Maybe this time with a Wade sculpt.

If they make Cable, there is no way I'm passing on it. I can't see them making any other characters unless the movie is somehow 'Oscar worthy' incredible.

Sold my Deadpool a while back because I was hoping they'd make this one.

In my opinion the prototype was a lot better. I think he was too thin, and his waist was really tiny, hoping they improve on the body size for this one!

Maybe they'll make Wade as the prisoner in the yellow jump suit. And Cable of course, they have to.

Perchance they'll re-release the previous deadpool figure, or, 'update' as it seems it's essentially the same suit.

I find it kinda odd that HT hasn't made Colossus. I mean, his whole freaking design screams action-figure to me!

Currently I am only strictly MCU HT, however if they produced a Colossus I would definitely consider branching out my MCU collection.

Perchance they'll re-release the previous deadpool figure, or, 'update' as it seems it's essentially the same suit.

Battle damaged version is the answer. Suit with a lot of duck tape as we saw in the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmm...are we even sure this gets made? Just because they did Deadpool doesn't mean they'll do Deadpool 2. We had all those Wolverines and then Logan came and we all expected 1 figure and we got....nothing. I'd be happy if we got figures from this movie but I expect nothing until we see a teaser. If it happens, I think they'll do another Deadpool and maybe Cable. If Cable is released, I'm getting him for sure. Deadpool himself is a strong maybe as I don't love the character as everybody else seems to.

hmmm...are we even sure this gets made? Just because they did Deadpool doesn't mean they'll do Deadpool 2. We had all those Wolverines and then Logan came and we all expected 1 figure and we got....nothing. I'd be happy if we got figures from this movie but I expect nothing until we see a teaser. If it happens, I think they'll do another Deadpool and maybe Cable. If Cable is released, I'm getting him for sure. Deadpool himself is a strong maybe as I don't love the character as everybody else seems to.
Like everything, it's all speculative until we see something. But given how successful the movie and figure was, I'd says it's a safe bet that a Deadpool figure will be made. Hopefully Cable too

Calling it now: We'll just get a reissue of the first figure, complete with the same weird proportions but this time they'll include a Wade head.

I think we'll get Cable. As a Cosbaby.

Hot Toys X-men figures were always scarce as Fox only had the movie rights. Toy rights always were at Marvel, so there was an extra hoop to jump through for licensing. They made Wolverines because he would sell like gangbusters. Now that papa Disney bought Fox it could provided the first expansive X series of figures. I still only think we’ll get Deadpool w/wade sculpt and Cable though.

Back