Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am curious to see if Disney buying Fox will change anything regarding Hot Toys making and releasing more of the characters originally under the Fox umbrella

I too am curious to see if Disney buying Fox will change anything regarding Hot Toys making and releasing more of the characters originally under the Fox umbrella

Considering since MMS 40 over 250 figures have been Disney related I’d guess they’d have no problem getting the future X-men figure rights from them too. Some of the earliest MMS releases were Alien and Predator figures both franchises were under Fox when it was sold as well.

There is a possibility the sale does cause some delay in figure licenses, but seeing as Marvel had to approve anything anyway there might not be.

Really hope to see Colossus (so I can team him up with Wolvie!)

I really hope after the first DP they started developing him. I'd hate to see him previewed, then "Draxed" ie delayed for 2 years and then released like he was on a diet.

Crossing my fingers!

Now that Disney took Fox these should be a no brainer. Even if Comcast gets the license the rights would revert back to marvel. So it’s a win win. I definitely see figures being made for this. Hoping for colossus

They’ll make Cable and Deadpool 2.0 with a Wade Sculpt and some different accessories.
0% everything else unless this movie makes enough money to make Disney Executives faint.

Fixed it for ya :wink1:

I got the first DP but it didn't blow me away like I thought it would plus it didn't really fit in with my collection so I sold it. Since his suit is the same in 2, I think they won't even bother with new molds or anything and just do a re-release with a Wade sculpt but hopefully they will improve the suit material. If Cable is released I will re-buy DP.

Hot Toys Just posted this

Attachments

• 5C5509E8-285F-4BEE-8DBE-32A0DC9093EF.jpeg
    5C5509E8-285F-4BEE-8DBE-32A0DC9093EF.jpeg
    506.5 KB · Views: 158
I’m wondering how they’ll do Domino’s hair, if they actually do her fig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The announcement says figures so maybe they plan to do more than just Deadpool. My guess is still just Deadpool and Cable.

Deadpool v 2.0 and Cable for sure. Colossus, maybe.

I'm glad I decided to wait for the inevitable 2.0 that will include the Wade Wilson headsculpt. :yess:

Could someone with the first Deadpool check if the red costume material looks like this pic ? Maybe this is an actual closeup of their prototype ??

or it could be simply from the movie poster...

Figures plural...worst case it means a 1/6 Deadpool and a bunch of cosbaby figures. Middle-of-the-road we get Deadpool and Cable. But what I'd really like is Deadpool with improved proportions, Negasonic, and Colossus.

I'd be happy with Deadpool, Cable, Colossus, Negasonic and Domino.

My guess is we’ll get the Wade sculpt this time around. Given that it didn’t come with the first figure and that the suit is basically the same it’s part of how they’ll sell the new version.

I'm really hoping they reuse the same body from the prototype last year were the torso was wider and the proportions looked great. The weathering was also better for the pouches on the prototype were as the final material looked cheap in comparison. I was so disappointed with the final release and didn't get him because the proportions were so off. Please Hot Toys :pray:

Prototype:
deadpool-hottoys-12192015.jpgnms.jpg

Back