Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B3F0219C-71E4-4C41-AF4B-35B867D2ADEB.jpeg

The Colusus suffer from poor silver metalic paint application..clothing have to be refit, for a better look, it have potential and after good care fixing these things it will look very nice. Cable been a more complicated figure...could be the real test of "fire" for Toys Era, they change factory production because QC problems with their Mystique X-Men figure...may be that will help the Cable figure production avoid the Colosus problems. I do have high hopes for this Cable from Toys Era...really looking forward to see it!!!

Saw Deadpool again yesterday to check out his whole costume and the arm..and I think Toys Era‘s arm looks very good. And yay, SDCC starts this week, so I hope for some teasers at the HT booth.
If not....hello Toys Era and beautiful Jin head (still not sure if I should buy the one with the light up eye or the regular one)

Saw Deadpool again yesterday to check out his whole costume and the arm..and I think Toys Era‘s arm looks very good. And yay, SDCC starts this week, so I hope for some teasers at the HT booth.
If not....hello Toys Era and beautiful Jin head (still not sure if I should buy the one with the light up eye or the regular one)

Yep I'm pretty much in the same boat. I did see that SS are doing a statue. Let's hope HT are also doing a 1/6 version.

cable.jpg

No fox logo in the announcement (be right next to the marvel one) so not film

Every one have different taste and opinions on characters interpretation from comic book to screen, some are a hit...others are not, in the case of Cable, I do like a lot the Brolin Deadpool-2 interpretation and how he gave him life in the movie, so thats why I like to have it in 1/6...well...I did one already...but...will buy a production one if is a good likeness and accurate to the movie, again my personal reason, taste and opinion and fully respect those who like the character more in its original comic book form, that is the best thing of this hobby, each can have its choice....and sooner or latter...get it made by someone and be happy about it!

We get a toy of ****ing Kevin Feige and another ****ing stupid Iron Man but not Cable.

I swear if hot toys ever tried to branch out into more licenses they would all suffer a stroke.

We get a toy of ****ing Kevin Feige and another ****ing stupid Iron Man but not Cable.

I swear if hot toys ever tried to branch out into more licenses they would all suffer a stroke.

Like John wick or Alita or matrix or commando or bttf?

Back