Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! 20180527_182401-1.jpg

Hey Guys, finally had some time to work on the head sculptCableHEad Variations1.jpg...these are still all a bit whack...kind of showing the variations I have. Making final tweaks now. Please ignore eyebrow inconsistencies as they will be corrected. Love to hear input on favorites, or mix and match...again I am putting the finishing touches on the sculpt soon and will be offering for purchase. Thx!

PS
NOT shown, but I corrected the hair a bit...making it more screen accurate. Also considering a sloppy 2nd hair style wet - fight sequence:)

The arm is a nice sculpt, but it does not look screen accurate to me, more like an interpretation...was this the intention?

The arm is a nice sculpt, but it does not look screen accurate to me, more like an interpretation...was this the intention?

I thought the same, so I wanted to check actual photos of the arm but couldn‘t find any decent ones.

Hm...but hey, I hope for a decent body and clothes and with Jin‘s amazing head, this could look really awesome. Even I still hope that HT will show him next week at SDCC...89 is still free ;)

I thought the same, so I wanted to check actual photos of the arm but couldn‘t find any decent ones.

Hm...but hey, I hope for a decent body and clothes and with Jin‘s amazing head, this could look really awesome. Even I still hope that HT will show him next week at SDCC...89 is still free ;)

Yep, totally agree. I'm fine with anything even if it's not 100% screen accurate. But that is a very interesting observation that MMS 489 is still open (and Deadpool is 490).

Do they typically fill all numbers ?

They had Flash without a face last year. Sometimes they have prototypes there with heads from previous versions as placeholders. Still, it's a confirmation the figure is coming.

This is a photo of the arm and used by Jin-Toy to make his superb Cable arm...which will be articulated!!!! Think the Toy-Era CG prototype is very close to...they are probably working out the details.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-06-07-41-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-06-07-41-49.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 105
Yep, totally agree. I'm fine with anything even if it's not 100% screen accurate. But that is a very interesting observation that MMS 489 is still open (and Deadpool is 490).

Do they typically fill all numbers ?

They get filled in, but not always in order. It’s not unusual for them to have early numbers not filled for awhile.

Back