Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder when Toys-Era will actually reveal their piece...and what silly "please don't sue me" name it'll have...

Wonder when Toys-Era will actually reveal their piece...and what silly "please don't sue me" name it'll have...

"Future man" XD.

But in all honesty, the toy's era version so far is the best and affordable option out there. I was so disappointed that HT didn't reveal it at comic con. All of their releases were so damn disappointing.

1335D474-B33E-4EE3-BD9F-A1AACA75943F.jpeg

Tried to get a more clear look at the fig. Looks like we’re missing a teddy bear.
27181865ddc4a212ab04ff5faa437e3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMS489 is still available :pray:

Just to add fuel to the speculation, DieCast D25 is still missing too, and the only place it could go is MMS489.

The full product code will be MMS489D25... speculate away.

Chances are it will be an Iron Man though.

My bet on D25 is Mark VII. Could be 489 or even 500

Nah, 499 is D26, so that means D25 has to be MMS489.

And it's probably the Mark 46 concept from Civil War that was shown at SDCC, considering MMS488 is Captain America concept.

Just to add fuel to the speculation, DieCast D25 is still missing too, and the only place it could go is MMS489.

The full product code will be MMS489D25... speculate away.

Chances are it will be an Iron Man though.
Because we NEED another Iron Man...

Dont know if Toys Era is going to do two versions of Cable from Deadpool-2, this one looks like the early promotional photos showing Brolin as Cable, the final look of the equiptment in the movie is a little different, main one...the tactical vest/plate is missing as seen in the movie, Toys-Era show him with the tactical suspecion harness and no cape/poncho, also the color of the chest ammo clips pouches is inverted in the promo shoot pictures and the ones used in the movie, probably.....they will include the two options, movie and early promotion/showcase of the character!

Don't expect too much from this show. It used to be the big reveal event. Last few years have seen it be a repeat of SDCC. The Mark 7 is nice...I'd like to see Crait Luke.

Back