south park new season 17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
racy? i'm talking current events! always sunny is stupid and family guy can be pathetic unless stewie is at the top of his game.

All South Park does is write episodes around current events that they then mock with their characters. It is pretty damn lazy if you ask me. Then Matt and Trey cry all the time about how they are so overworked and they need to cut the episode total to 10 instead of 14.

It's Always Sunny doesn't mess with what works. They don't use their show to preach and mock the media and what they think is 'wrong" with the world. They don't insult your intelligence either by making their characters super moral and holier than thou at the end of the episode ala Stan or Kyle's speeches. They show's creators also are not afraid to let other people write episodes which is why the show stays funny because it contains fresh ideas. South park is dying out because Matt and Trey are like "oh **** we need to write South Park and completely control it and make all the episodes preachy and lame because we are now preachy and lame!"

If they did a spinoff with Cartman and Butters and brought the show back to its original formula ala seasons 1-4 or so than I'd watch it more. Stan and Kyle are dead characters and so is most of the show. It is not funny anymore just like the Simpsons.

Just saw the goth episode, thought they were going somewhere with it. They didn't, the end. Ill watch the other ones too I guess.

Just saw the goth episode, thought they were going somewhere with it. They didn't, the end. Ill watch the other ones too I guess.

yeah, one of their worst episodes in my opinion... made me think, wtf was the point?

you fanboys find the need to keep pushing your opinion and likes on others. saw sunny on two different occasions. didn't like it either time. do you want me to pretend i loved it? boring, stupid, unintelligent humor. reminds me of arrested development, which i also hate. do you feel slighted because i don't like the show? what does it really matter? life is bigger than a stupid tv show. go get some.

you fanboys find the need to keep pushing your opinion and likes on others. saw sunny on two different occasions. didn't like it either time. do you want me to pretend i loved it? boring, stupid, unintelligent humor. reminds me of arrested development, which i also hate. do you feel slighted because i don't like the show? what does it really matter? life is bigger than a stupid tv show. go get some.

I just don't understand why you think Always Sunny is "boring, stupid and unintelligent". The show is extremely intelligent, hilarious and not boring at all. It is so racy that even I was surprised when I first started watching it. The stuff they do in that show is ballsy and unbelievably funny. Their only bad season is season 7 and even that is funnier than anything South Park has done in the last 4 or 5 years. You see Sunny is all about making the jokes revolve around the main characters. It doesn't just grab this thing and that thing and this other thing from pop culture and blend it on setting five and then pour the mixture onto comedy central (wow an awful run-on sentence haha).The jokes actually have something to do with the characters and they come up with plots that consist of a gang of friends hanging out. The formula stays simple which allows the characters to grow and become more outrageous. It also has continuity so when they reference something from an older episode that was hilarious you get excited for more.

South park made fun of Family Guy (and it was hilarious) for inserting jokes that have nothing to do with the plot. Well, they insert storylines that have nothing to do with their characters in South Park CO. They need to go back to their original formula when the kids were just kids that acted like adults and discovered things they shouldn't discover at that age. That is when the show was great. The condoms episode from season 5 is an example of this. When the show's nods to pop culture were more subtle. Now they are so blatant it is lazy.

Just watched the Ike puberty episode. This show is lame this season. I'm done with following this season. Don't care if anybody wants to bash me for it in this thread I don't know why anybody is arguing over It's Always Sunny and South Park. Honestly both have been disappointing in their most recent seasons.

Saw the wristband/Jesus Episode.... F---- stupid.

I actually haven't watch South park in a while and all this talk about South Park here made me want to watch.

but what a piece of s----

Seriously the Goth episode and the Jesus episode? what happened to these guys man? they used to be Funny!

I don't think after 17 seasons anything can remain good. Don't watch South Park or Simpson's for that reason. After a while there's really nothing left to say.

First time they've ever missed an episode. Is it as funny as it was in it's prime? Not anymore, but it's still one of the more ballsy shows on tv willing to talk about things most people are way too afraid to ever touch and or even think about. And it can make us laugh at just how stupid we are.

People who talk trash on this show amuse me to no end. You have no money and cry on the internet to strangers, they come up with genius comedy in 6 days(they write and animate and air each episode in under a week to stay current) and make millions for almost 20 years. That says it all really.
:goodpost: :goodpost:

Couldn't have said it better. As DM opines, I really started liking the show due to it's ballsy nature and 'spare no one' theme. They made fun of serious and sensitive current events and yet managed to keep it funny.

and remember their talent goes beyond television to broadway. the book of mormon won double digit tony awards including best play.

for those who think SP isn't funny anymore, check out world war zimmerman. instant classic!
Just watched Zimmerman and I've to disagree but IMHO, it's nowhere near a SP classic. Sure it had some funny moments and those racy jokes even if old had me smirking here and there but that's about it. I loved Zimmerman's execution though.

If you wanna live, you better step on the gas....oh wait, its a Tesla?.....****.....well, step on the pissy pedal! :lol

Some of Cartman that I like:

[ame]https://youtu.be/c9OuoMPaVSQ[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/Y7NgpjVBn3I[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/G9_OL1eceY0[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/vSh1fI5qGLk[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/1Fk3Jr3P0RM[/ame]

The **** me stuff is hilarious. I loved that whole Human-centi-pad episode as well.

I just saw the Ike episode. I thought it was hilarious for the most part except for that puppet/Miley Cyrus thing.

The guy from the goth episode was pretty great. I hope they bring him back as a recurring character.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hGtPFI7HCNo[/ame]

I just saw the Ike episode. I thought it was hilarious for the most part except for that puppet/Miley Cyrus thing.

foo foo needed to show the world her strange dude. :lol

southpark_103013_1600.jpg

The guy from the goth episode was pretty great. I hope they bring him back as a recurring character.

https://youtu.be/hGtPFI7HCNo

His funniest thing was when he was like "I think someone here is not who they say they are" and he walks up to a kid and points at him and says "I think it's this ***** here!"

I thought he was funny as hell. That episode was not as bad as everyone says it is. It didn't go anywhere but Poe as a Goth was funny.

Poe was cliche and dumb, Yeah yeah goth kids are whiny and annoying...

Like I said, that episode would have been relevant 13 years ago, I don't even think there are any goth kid anymore

Wasnt a big fan of the ike episode.
i hope the rest of this season includes more of the cartman and butters.

The **** me stuff is hilarious. I loved that whole Human-centi-pad episode as well.
I like where he senses he's losing, gets all apologetic and.....then it's back to his Cartman self again :lol

foo foo needed to show the world her strange dude. :lol
For the record, it's Fupa :lecture

Wasnt a big fan of the ike episode.
i hope the rest of this season includes more of the cartman and butters.
Yeah. More of Butters please. And Kitty. Also, where dafuq is Kenny? I missed a few episodes so I dunno.

Back