south park new season 17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i expected matt and trey to solve the world hunger crisis, eliminate all disease and to unify the world into lifelong peace, prosperity and tranquility. i'm TOTALLY disappointed.

it's just a cartoon!!!!!!!!! you either like southpark or you don't. do we have to be reminded every week some people don't? it is what it is.

Calm your bones doofus, I love South Park as much as you. But it was a stupid episode, exactly as stupid as this season has set out to be it seems. Don't get me wrong, stupid ≠ bad.

Im listening to the Minecraft one on Youtube ( Surprised its there ) Not sure what to expect.

This season has sucked so bad dude. Like not even funny at all.

world war zimmerman was awesome. the others were below par but they are overdue for a classic. i'll still watch because they say what no one else on TV dares to.

world war zimmerman was awesome. the others were below par but they are overdue for a classic. i'll still watch because they say what no one else on TV dares to.

There are tons of shows on TV that say the same stuff and maybe worse than what South Park says. Where have you been? Try watching It's Always Sunny or even Family Guy. South Park's racy humor is long gone because it is now the norm.

No I, I'll say it, the Goth kids episode was pure garbage. There was absolutely nothing funny about it and they just wanted to ridicule Goths and emos, but the last time anyone that gave a F----- About that was 10 years ago.

If you didn't tell me this episode was new and I just saw it, I would have guessed this episode was made in 2002 or something.

But the worst thing about the episode was the completely retarded ending.... That's what I honestly stopped paying attention and close the page.

honestly that was pure garbage

There are tons of shows on TV that say the same stuff and maybe worse than what South Park says. Where have you been? Try watching It's Always Sunny or even Family Guy. South Park's racy humor is long gone because it is now the norm.

racy? i'm talking current events! always sunny is stupid and family guy can be pathetic unless stewie is at the top of his game.

It's not the same as it was in it's hay day but it's still better than family guy

last season (16) had some outstanding episodes like insecurity, raising the bar, cash for gold, jewpacabra and butterballs.

i don't see how anyone can bunch an entire season into a crap pile. not every one may be an emmy winner but let's be real. they still are funny and push the envelope constantly.

I never said it was bad now man I just said it isn't as good as it was, which it isn't. I think we can all agree on that

That being said it is my favourite comedy and always has been

racy? i'm talking current events! always sunny is stupid and family guy can be pathetic unless stewie is at the top of his game.
Did you just say, Always Sunny, possibly the greatest comedy television series of all time, with the most clever humor and superb characters, is "stupid"?

My god.

Always Sunny is stupid? :lol

Thats the sound of your credibility being flushed down the toilet.

if every one liked the same things, we'd have only one show to watch. funny...i was thinking the same thing about you for liking it.

to elaborate, i don't like the production style and the dialogue counts on you 'getting it'. not my cup of tea. i also don't like movies that have hand held cams so think of every one ever made and know i thought they all sucked.

if every one liked the same things, we'd have only one show to watch. funny...i was thinking the same thing about you for liking it.

to elaborate, i don't like the production style and the dialogue counts on you 'getting it'. not my cup of tea. i also don't like movies that have hand held cams so think of every one ever made and know i thought they all sucked.
:Flush .

Did you just say, Always Sunny, possibly the greatest comedy television series of all time, with the most clever humor and superb characters, is "stupid"?

My god.

I know.... is he serious? It's Always Sunny is hilarious. I'm sorry you don't "get it'. There isn't much to get dude. They own a bar, they are poor and not that ambitious. They do crazy ****! I died laughing watching all the seasons of that show. It is still funny today. Even their bad episodes are great and a lot better than what South Park is doing.

Charlie Day is fantastic in that show. Go to youtube and watch the Nightman Cometh. Hilarity ensues.

Back