hello ,new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexmackay

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hello everyone.my name is alex,i live in scotland.i work as a technician in a bottling plant near where i live in south west scotland.my ebay user name is eleventyfirst.i did collect for lord of the rings before the films were thought of,since they came out though the officially licensed stuff (from tolkien estates) has pretty much seen the bottom fall out.still nice stuff but the value is now in the weta workshop figures etc.i pretty much focused on one franchise to collect for so as not to spread myself to thin over a few.that being the bioshock console games.were now starting to get premium statues for the franchise which is welcomed by myself.im missing 4 really must have items but given there rarity i doubt ill own them.still it doesnt stop me searching for them.i hope i dont offend anyone but super heroes arent really my thing.the statues are incredible and ive seen countless on you tube from collectors.they are stunning indeed.just not for me.currently loving the court of the dead line from sideshow ..some amazing,amazing work.also the alien and predator lines.i own other isolated collectables that i wouldnt part with ive gathered over the past 20 odd years.nothing to the scale of what ive seen from other collectors.rather annoyingly i dont have the space to display my bioshock collection but hopefully that will change soon enough.anyway thats just a little about me im delighted to have found this forum and look forward to participating.thanks.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Alex!
wavesmile.gif

Back