Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to make 'em all...but you can imagine that'll take forever. ;) I'll share them all with you as I finish them...and I'll make them available if anyone wants them.

thanks!
Trev

I'm happier paying Trev! That way FOX doesn't get any cash out the great series they CANCELED!!!

Oh and Inara:monkey5:monkey5:drool:drool

I plan to make 'em all...but you can imagine that'll take forever. ;) I'll share them all with you as I finish them...and I'll make them available if anyone wants them.

thanks!
Trev

Trev, I do very much want one of each. But it's really going to depend on 'when' and 'how much' as we all know. I've been dying for these to be added to my collection. And wanting them done by someone as talented as you!!
No, I'm not buttering you up either. You really are an amazing sculptor/artist. Lucky you! If I tried it might look a little like sloth from Goonies.

Anyways, just keep us updated and well, that will be great. And thanks so much for doing this for us!

darthviper- ha! yeah, in the perfect world, there would be official Firefly figures. But I don't mind using what free time I have to work on these. I love the show.

Oh no worries Buffygirl, I don't intend to limit the availability of each portrait. If you like them, you'll be able to get them when it's convenient for you. I estimate the price per casting will be $25-$30. I'll know after I get Mal wrapped up.

And thank you so much for the nice words! I don't plan to phone in any of these portaits. I really love each and every character on that show, and I want to help make some good toys! :) Even if it takes a long time.

Trev

darthviper- ha! yeah, in the perfect world, there would be official Firefly figures. But I don't mind using what free time I have to work on these. I love the show.

Oh no worries Buffygirl, I don't intend to limit the availability of each portrait. If you like them, you'll be able to get them when it's convenient for you. I estimate the price per casting will be $25-$30. I'll know after I get Mal wrapped up.

And thank you so much for the nice words! I don't plan to phone in any of these portaits. I really love each and every character on that show, and I want to help make some good toys! :) Even if it takes a long time.

Trev

That is a great price... I know I'll at least be in for Mal and Jayne. Being able to get outfits for the others will make or break the rest for me.

That is a great price... I know I'll at least be in for Mal and Jayne. Being able to get outfits for the others will make or break the rest for me.

yeah I know what you mean I got Mal and Jayne bodys and outfits ready to go, Walsh I got a vest, boots and a Dinosaur:D. But the women I haven't got a clue what to do with them body and outfit wise.:duh

I really need to start assembling parts for these figures. I know there's a pretty good looking Mal a few pages back... what did you use for Jayne?

Jayne shouldn't be hard. I'm gonna get a big boy body for him, some khaki BDUs and a t-shirt. Kaylee I'm gonna use the Hasbro helicopter pilot with a flowery shirt. There are some vests for Simon. River just needs a whispy sun dress and boots.

The problem is that Trevor has been spending too much time crimefighting. Every time he sits down, there's the Signal again.
So if you're getting mugged in Trev's neighborhood, do us all a favor and just kick the guy in the nuts and move on.

haha! If "this town needs a symbol"....and I'm it....we're in trouble. ;)

As for an update: There will be good things soon (if not June, early July)! I'm still working on them every weekend!

Thanks folks! Stay shiny,
Trev

Trev, this is awesome news and I'm in for whatever Firefly sculpts you do! Time to start sourcing costumes! :banana

As for an update: There will be good things soon (if not June, early July)! I'm still working on them every weekend!

Trev

TREV!
I guess there's no need for me to continue on with mine.
I'm telling that you're spending your weekends on personal stuff! Get back to work! :monkey3

There's a murder in the red barn. :monkey1

"There's nothin strange about and axe with blood stains in the barn.... There's always some killin you got to do around the farm" ;)

Now HOLD on a minute...YOU are working on some Firefly sculpts, Tim?! we must talk.....

peace!
(but if you blab about my weekends....OOOOH I will GETCHOOOO) :D
Trev

Trev

Great news! Can't wait!

Glad to hear things are moving along. I really do want these sculpts. Just gotta be the right time. I'm so very excited!

Trev

we've been in trouble for years, but my checking accout can wait for july....I can't LOL JK keep up the good work.

Back