Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"There's nothin strange about and axe with blood stains in the barn.... There's always some killin you got to do around the farm" ;)

Now HOLD on a minute...YOU are working on some Firefly sculpts, Tim?! we must talk.....

peace!
(but if you blab about my weekends....OOOOH I will GETCHOOOO) :D
Trev

I keep tellin' ya, give me a ring! :lol

Count me in for a Mal please Trevor! Your first crack at him looks AMAZING (no pun intended on the 'crack' - didn't mean to bring back bad memories of headsculpts hitting the ground) - can't wait to see v.2 ... :)

Originally Posted by Trevolver View Post
Now HOLD on a minute...YOU are working on some Firefly sculpts, Tim?! we must talk.....

peace!
(but if you blab about my weekends....OOOOH I will GETCHOOOO)
Trev

I keep tellin' ya, give me a ring!

This could become something very shiny!

I sent Chris a payment for the Summer Glau HS but have not heard back. Thread says they are completed. Come on Chris give everyone an update.........

I sent Chris a payment for the Summer Glau HS but have not heard back. Thread says they are completed. Come on Chris give everyone an update.........

were All on that boat....I here he started shipping some of the house's head out and Summer was his next project after that....well I hope:rolleyes:

So Timinator and Trevolver did you two Masters of the Universe combine forces yet????:duff

Damn two of my favorite sculptors working on my favorite license.....

pinch me dammit!!

*whaps Anzik upside the head*

No more coffee for you!

Amazing Mal sculpt Trev,

Count me in for the crew, if you go ahead and do Jayne, Kaylee, Simon, Wash AND Book i'd be breaking my own rule and having more than a Star Wars collection...

But then again, you gotta have the best damn heroes in the 'verse...

Man I forgot about this thread....... but I'm glad Trev. didn't, I gotta say thank you cause I'm glad we are getting sculpts of these guys from you! Can't wait, also can't wait to see what Timinator does with them too.

I think Tim would knock Shepherd Book and Simon out of the park. For most sculptors they tend to emphasize the sharper, more noticeable features on a head sculpt but Tim manages to use the softer features to bring out a likeness.

I picked up Reggie Monroe's Mal & Jayne on the weekend as I bought some other sculpts off him.... not sure when I'll get them painted up but I'm still on board for Trev's. Worst case I'll take Reggie's and use them for Buffy/Angel bashes. Gives me the excuse to work up the rest of the figures anyway.

count me in on both sculpts.... work is great... by thr way Chris emailed me back saying he is working on getting the summer glau HS out....

At this point in time I don't see any way that I would deal with howes. I have Reggie's Mal & Jayne and am looking forward to Trev's so that I too can make alternate characters. Hopefully Trev or Spenser will make Summer as well.

At this point in time I don't see any way that I would deal with howes. I have Reggie's Mal & Jayne and am looking forward to Trev's so that I too can make alternate characters. Hopefully Trev or Spenser will make Summer as well.

I hear you. I've already paid for my River/Cameron sculpts so its a case of just waiting for them. I've also got Reggie's sculpts - I wouldn't mind knowing how long before alternatives are offered as this will determine whether I worry about getting them painted up.

Also note that it would appear that Loading toys is doing a Cameron, so that may be servicable as River.

I hear you. I've already paid for my River/Cameron sculpts so its a case of just waiting for them. I've also got Reggie's sculpts - I wouldn't mind knowing how long before alternatives are offered as this will determine whether I worry about getting them painted up.

Also note that it would appear that Loading toys is doing a Cameron, so that may be servicable as River.

Very true, and if its a decent sculpt it will be about the same cost but you'll get so much more.

I just got done painting my River sculpt and although I haven't made her the outfit yet, here's the preliminary shot:
river1.jpg

Back