SONY to make Morbius Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really want to lose the rights lol

:lol :lol :lol

Is Morbius even a thing anymore? Was he ever? Ha. I was a fan of the series during the 90s as a kid, and would've loved this then - actually would work better as a Midnight Sons series, but man, Leto is not anywhere close to who I would've liked to see as Morbius.

Go with the Dracula Untold dude. He looks pretty damn close to the Matt Wagner version.

Not that I remember. :lol

Snikt right now.

giphy.gif

They are going to delve into the mind of morbius the vampire and pick his brain on an intellectual level. It’s something movies like Logan and drive did. Can’t wait for the hard R Spider-Man less spidey verse to begin!

Thinking about it, Jason Isaacs should have been Morbius. He's got the look, think Patriot and Harry Potter, and also I think he'd play the doctor role as well, referencing his performance on the OA. Leto just sucks.

When I think of Leto trying to do a sort of European, Dracula-esque accent, I cringe so hard. With that said, I bet ya they change his origin story.

Generic early 2000s dumpster fire. I hate the declaration 'From the studio that brought you Spider-man Homecoming and Far From Home'...your average Joe will fall for that **** thinking Feige oversaw this turd too. Jesus Christ Sony could **** up a cup of coffee.

Yeah, commercial does nothing for me. Poor Sony just doesn't have a clue. But they struck gold the the equally mediocre looking (and, in execution, very pedestrian) Venom. So, I guess that funds a handful of other gambles like this.

Hahaha I love this!! Very average movies venom and morbius. But this is what I grew up on, these type of superhero?s movies. And I?m not complaining at all. Hell it will probably do well just like venom. And THEM DRAGGING THE MCU IN HHAHAHAHAHA. Amazing. Now i won?t be surprised if jakes mysterio gets in the series as well.

Back