SONY to make Morbius Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trailer actually looked pretty good. The vampire abilities are interesting. The ultimate Covid movie lol.

Hope we get a HT out of it as Morbius in full Vamp looks really cool. Even has his purple cape!

Last edited:
Meh. If this had connection to blade I’d be all in. Making movies that revolve around Spider-Man villains is the dumbest idea ever and I stand by it. The charm of the Spider-Man villains is how they fight against Spider-Man . Spider-Man is the center of everything. Making solo movies from all his cast or villains is about the dumbest thing you can do cause most of the time they don’t work without Spider-Man .

Sigh…. Wish we were actually getting that hard R spider verse snikt promised us years ago 😢

Meh. If this had connection to blade I’d be all in. Making movies that revolve around Spider-Man villains is the dumbest idea ever and I stand by it. The charm of the Spider-Man villains is how they fight against Spider-Man . Spider-Man is the center of everything. Making solo movies from all his cast or villains is about the dumbest thing you can do cause most of the time they don’t work without Spider-Man .

Sigh…. Wish we were actually getting that hard R spider verse snikt promised us years ago 😢
Sony will realize that Venom is the only off-shot Spider-Man villain worth doing in a solo movie.

Pretty obvious they want to make their own Sinister Six movie. Got Morbius, Venom, Vulture so far. Or could just be a red herring to get you to watch and nothing comes of it.

I'm reminded of that hilarious, dubbed Youtube video from a couple years ago.

Surprisingly decent trailer

I agree. Still don't have any real expectations, but I thought this looked much less crappy than the Venom movies.

Not a Leto fan. Didn’t care for Venom, never saw the sequel. Shockingly liked everything I saw in that trailer. The idea of smaller world building after the bloated Avengers is appealing. I’ll see this one.

Morbius looks great for a figure. While not much to his costume, it is accurate with the black and purple.

He looks great.
Lol why does this seem more violent then venom? Venom chomps heads off in a very cartoony manner with no blood or brain matter whatsoever. Morbius scratches a guy and cute his throat and it’s really bloody and violent lol

His vitals scan looks like Spider-Man, mostly the eyes.

1638711629238.png

Last edited:
Hot Toys has to make this figure. It will look incredible. Fill up that Spidey villain gauge baby.

Back