SONY to make Morbius Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collectible purchases just got hit with…

Ukraine War Tax
Covid Variant Upgrade Tax
Reduced Supply Chain Tax
OPEC Saudi laughing Tax
Truck Drivers who Refuse Vaccine Tax
Will Smith Slap Tax
Ezra is a Madman Tax
Barry Keoghan arrested in Ireland Tax
Discovery Meeting Snyder Fans Tax
Disney Woke Tax
Twitter Musk Tax

Now it’s acceptable that a Kotobukiya 1/6 scale statue with zero extras is $330…

Kotobukiya…

1650105012529.gif

Last edited:
20220416_064754.jpg

Likewise!
Yup. It's like I never left. Oh wait...

How many dudes' horns have you been tooting, Victor? You got the whole conversation mixed up that it felt like some guy named Steven took over me for a second there.

I've got Mando Luke on PO, so I'm good there. I'm not a huge Luke fan, so I just need one "perfect" look for my Jedi set-up, and Mando Luke satisfies me, as an EU representation of sorts too. I was rooting for Kenobi to feature flashbacks and give us some form of Anakin & Obi-Wan, but I'm not so sure now... Everything Spider-Man I'm skipping beyond a Tobey. I'm skipping Battinson too considering we'll get at least two more figures and InArt's in the game now too. Really, Batman-wise I've downsized it a lot to just his Gothic-themed foes if they ever get made. Scarecrow, Strange, Azrael, Ras and Slade as extras, a good Batman, and that's it more or less it. I'm curious to see if InArt will go after the Arkham license too. Maybe Battinson will have a cool Ivy or whatever that'll tempt me, but my Bat-List is significantly smaller these days.
I need a Mr. Freeze. Ideally, the best looking one is the Arkham Origins one. It would compliment the Batman XE figure I will be getting. I have zero interest in any Battinson villains without some traditional look of their characters.
Yeah, I doubt F4's coming in 2023. They aren't even any leaked casting calls yet, meanwhile Blade's been slowly rounding up the cast for months now. But both F4 & X-Men will be there for around a decade, so I'm taking it slow and waiting to see what costumes they make. It'll be easy to space them out and pick and choose at least.
I hope we get a Phase Four or Phase 5 update this year. We have one year left of set movies. We are up to Antman3 essentially in July. I've heard that VFX companies are backed up 4-6 months, but Feige schedules better than DC. Thought Feige said F4 was the final movie in Phase 4, but things could change.
That's how I did it myself. It's why I'm still in the 10s; none of the characters interested me enough (being primarily a Cosmic/Supernatural & X guy Marvel-wise), and the ones that did I waited for the right costumes, which is the same I'll do here. Doom's the only one I'd buy multiples of, and then spread them around (one with the F4, another with the Sorcerers, and so on). And I guess Dr. Strange if DS2 gives us all his costumes. I'll need doubles of Xavier & Reed too for the Illuminati, which is why I'm hoping the DS2 Variants get figures now, so that I won't have to be POing doubles in the future.
I'm at 31. I've sold TFA Kylo, SS ESB Boba, TFA Cap and TWS Strike suit. Just had too many Caps. Now I have 4 Spideys and 5 Batman, adding another to each with my PO list. I might be ending up with 4 Lukes, but might sell the Jedi ROTJ when I get Mando Luke. Luke is the hero of the OT/EU afterall. Strange is up next with his 5 so far variants lol.

Can't wait to see how MoM turns out. How cool would it to have a Sinister Strange with 3 eyes? Main Strange was using a whip on him, so I assume there is more to him in the film. Levels of the What if...? fight. Would be awesome for Main Strange to have a light up whip or Wong with a light up whip. But I wouldn't buy a Wong.

I hope Main Strange comes with some kind of snake from his hands magic. I looked into the spells and I believe it is from the Elder God Set, but I just cannot find the spell name for some reason.

I could be reading into it too much, but that Supreme Strange Funko pop has me really wondering what is in store with this guy. Not sure if he is apart of the Illuminati universe or not. Nonetheless, he has that uber-lawful look and hope there is more there. He does have that Illuminati color scheme, but then again, Mordo does not.

img_250589_e37e7cd9c3ece3f030371a19f41ae87c_20.jpg

Defender Strange, in one of the latest short tv trailers, has the I'm effed look. I don't think he will be in much, but I think this will be the beginning of the movie. I did see a Defender Wong in some small bobble head listing.
Screenshot 2022-04-16 103104.jpg

I'm wondering if that Zombie Strange is the one who attacks Kamar-Taj. I bet he could conjure some large cloud. There is someone dropping bombs on it. I wonder if this is what is cast:

"The Mists of Munnopor (creates a mist that blinds the enemy)[4]" or "The Vapors of Valtorr (as an obscuring fog)[8]"
I'm realising that these days. I passed on General Skywalker because I thought there'd be another version from the Kenobi show (plus they still haven't released that General Kenobi and I wanted them as a pair). But now I'm fearing that there'll not be another version and I missed my chance.
There is some rumors of BOBF that seemed certain and never came to fruition. I didn't really buy that Clone Wars flashback as it felt too fan wishlist like. Would be cool, which means Lucasfilm don't do it.
SW is too huge for me to try and get it all, so I'm sticking with just the Jedi & Sith with some Empire/Republic bits maybe; no Hans and Bobas for me. And even then I'm not going to buy Ki-Adi Mundi or whatever; just the big names. If I'm going to deviate beyond the PT/OT Jedi, it'll be someone like Cal Kestis or Ezra; I'm not spending 350€ on a goofy alien. I'm hoping that they do reissues of ROTS Anakin & Obi-Wan for ROTS' 20th anniversary in 2025, give us a Palpatine and a Grievous, stuff like that. I assume they'll have made a Mace Windu by then.
I don't think we've ever talked about one of my favorite SW characters - giga ultra God sculpt of their God Chad - Exar Kun! Everyone talks about Revan, deservedly so, but Exar went on a great run of mowing down inferior beings WITH THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF A DOUBLE-EDGED LIGHTSABER! Yes, before Maul.

0494f3fadc8d8f7689a413afc96dbb27.jpg
9ed3623fb2afa912c2b5ef96ae24e43a08c5b11c_hq.jpg
file.png

Kathleen, it is best to let me take over Star Wars. I know what to do. I will deliver.

FQau3D9WYA867V1

Prices are getting crazy. The recent DX Luke is 420€ in my neck of the woods, with shipping and taxes. I'll have to start ordering everything from OSK and hope there really aren't any taxes through his system, otherwise I'm screwed. The DX Mando Luke I've got on PO costs me 320€, but somehow the new one is 100€ more. It's getting waaaaay too expensive to be buying anything beyond the absolute favourites plus some extras to round up a display or two.
Yep. $285 is for the basic figure today.

I need a Mr. Freeze. Ideally, the best looking one is the Arkham Origins one. It would compliment the Batman XE figure I will be getting. I have zero interest in any Battinson villains without some traditional look of their characters.
Apart from a Battinson, I honestly don't know if I would buy any of his villains if they're going for an Ultra-Realistic route. I'm more optimistic that QS will get the Arkham license and make some Bat-Villains from there. But regardless, when I make my lists I don't go by likelihood, I just write down whatever I want. If they happen, good. If not, it is what it is. But for Batman I'm sticking to the Goth ones because that's my favourite aspect of him, and because I've grown weary of him and don't need a big collection. I reduced Spider-Man to just Tobey-Man (and 2099, but I need a HS and a proper Terry Batman Beyond as well to commit). Maybe by Battinson 2 I'll be fine with my TDK Bale & Ledger and stop there.

I hope we get a Phase Four or Phase 5 update this year. We have one year left of set movies. We are up to Antman3 essentially in July. I've heard that VFX companies are backed up 4-6 months, but Feige schedules better than DC. Thought Feige said F4 was the final movie in Phase 4, but things could change.
Isn't that Disney Expo at Fall? The bi-annual thing; D23. I think they'll show stuff there.

I'm at 31. I've sold TFA Kylo, SS ESB Boba, TFA Cap and TWS Strike suit. Just had too many Caps. Now I have 4 Spideys and 5 Batman, adding another to each with my PO list. I might be ending up with 4 Lukes, but might sell the Jedi ROTJ when I get Mando Luke. Luke is the hero of the OT/EU afterall. Strange is up next with his 5 so far variants lol.
I've always waited for the "perfect" look, so with characters that I was sure would appear at least 3 times, I waited until the costume was as close to my favourite comic one as possible. It bit me in the butt with Black Panther, but it worked out just fine with Iron Man. X-Men will be a woozy with how many spin-offs and trilogies there'll be, but I'll play the waiting game. I have a list for all the ones I want, ranked by how much I want them, and I have specific costumes in my mind. I hope they don't go for some uniformal thing and then change it, because I want to mix and match various mutants that I'm sure will take a while for them to appear. If they appear too, that is. When will they get to Hope and Quire for example?

I try not to get variants, unless it's a very distinct look, I need the character for two different displays, and I really like them. So I'll choose just one version of the F4, but I could buy a new Reed every 3-4 years to make up a small Council Of Reeds opposite a Parliament Of Doom. I'd hope for some Variant Kangs, but it's unlikely...

Can't wait to see how MoM turns out. How cool would it to have a Sinister Strange with 3 eyes? Main Strange was using a whip on him, so I assume there is more to him in the film. Levels of the What if...? fight. Would be awesome for Main Strange to have a light up whip or Wong with a light up whip. But I wouldn't buy a Wong.

I hope Main Strange comes with some kind of snake from his hands magic. I looked into the spells and I believe it is from the Elder God Set, but I just cannot find the spell name for some reason.

I could be reading into it too much, but that Supreme Strange Funko pop has me really wondering what is in store with this guy. Not sure if he is apart of the Illuminati universe or not. Nonetheless, he has that uber-lawful look and hope there is more there. He does have that Illuminati color scheme, but then again, Mordo does not.

img_250589_e37e7cd9c3ece3f030371a19f41ae87c_20.jpg

Defender Strange, in one of the latest short tv trailers, has the I'm effed look. I don't think he will be in much, but I think this will be the beginning of the movie. I did see a Defender Wong in some small bobble head listing.
View attachment 572465

I'm wondering if that Zombie Strange is the one who attacks Kamar-Taj. I bet he could conjure some large cloud. There is someone dropping bombs on it. I wonder if this is what is cast:

"The Mists of Munnopor (creates a mist that blinds the enemy)[4]" or "The Vapors of Valtorr (as an obscuring fog)[8]"
Based on the leaks I've read, the roles of all the Strange Variants are pretty small. Zombie Strange is just dead Defender Strange too. We'll see, anyhow. I think the Strange variants will be made, but scattered throughout the year. Xavier has good chances. Wanda's obviously a lock (though if she survives and is set to return later, I might skip her this time and wait for yet another look). Anything else is up in the air. I'd love a Gruffudd Reed if he's in it, but I think rumors such as Cage GR and the such are just misleading fluff. Iron Cruise is 50-50. It seems weird that they'd add UltronBots but have no Stark considering the MCU, though all recent leaks deny him being there. Then again that "leaked set pic" was never debunked, so who knows?

There is some rumors of BOBF that seemed certain and never came to fruition. I didn't really buy that Clone Wars flashback as it felt too fan wishlist like. Would be cool, which means Lucasfilm don't do it.
Honestly, I thought CW flashbacks were a lock considering they brought back Hayden, but it seems I was wrong. Dunno, if they put that General Kenobi up for PO I'll run and get a General Skywalker, but it'll cost me a bit. At least they'll hold me over until 2025, and will be fine fill-ins in case they never reissue the ROTS versions.

I don't think we've ever talked about one of my favorite SW characters - giga ultra God sculpt of their God Chad - Exar Kun! Everyone talks about Revan, deservedly so, but Exar went on a great run of mowing down inferior beings WITH THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF A DOUBLE-EDGED LIGHTSABER! Yes, before Maul.

0494f3fadc8d8f7689a413afc96dbb27.jpg
9ed3623fb2afa912c2b5ef96ae24e43a08c5b11c_hq.jpg
file.png

Kathleen, it is best to let me take over Star Wars. I know what to do. I will deliver.

FQau3D9WYA867V1
I've got a bunch of EU characters I want, Exar Kun included. Mara Jade, Kir Kanos, and so on. But they'll never happen, and if they do they'll be butchered Disneyfied versions brought into the NuCanon.

The latest rumor I heard was that they're developing a High Republic show with Jude Law playing the MC. Regardless of the ideas behind it I like the aesthetics enough that I'd buy some Jedi, though I'd display them apart from my PT/OT Jedi as the timeline wouldn't fit. Same goes for TOR if they end up making any figures, maybe from the remake (though I doubt it, as they didn't make anything from Fallen Order). But even if everything else sucked, I'd buy a Jude Law Jedi in a heartbeat.

Yep. $285 is for the basic figure today.
Then add 40-50 $ shipping, convert that into euros, add a 30% tax and that's the price for me... With the way things are going, and if they go the way I hear, I'll need to cut back a whole lot. These prices are just too much to be paying them for anything beyond the absolute "necessities" and some extras. If it's not part of an existing display, I axe it. If a "theme" doesn't have a set amount of characters in it, I axe it. I start with the sure figures and then go from there. And I try a bit more and more, day by day.

Lol these idiots keep digging the grave further and further. They better not mess up the spiderverse films or else

Back