SONY to make Morbius Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be surprised if this ever makes it into production.

Seems Sony wants to build a universe using Spider-Man's rogues' gallery. At least it's different.

Yea it’s different but the problem is that these characters were made to be villains to Spider-Man. There’s no point to these movies than just creating a universe to see if it sticks. Also these characters aren’t recognizable and have a boring backstory without Spider-Man. Morbius was obsessed with having Spider-Man’s radioactive blood. What good is it now that Spider-Man isn’t in the movie. O well

Looks like Sony's next Marvel movie is going to be Morbius. I honestly think Kraven would have been a better idea, but this isn't that bad either if done right.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sonys-next-spider-man-spinoff-film-is-about-morbius-th-1820398449

3c5kXg5.gif

Eh, being different is great and all, but it won't be enough. That can only take you so far. You can't have Darth Vader without Obi-Wan and Luke, and this is no different. I am all for taking things in a different direction, but it has to be done in a coherent, consistant manner. Just to be different, does not a successful outing make.

They really should have went with Spider-Ham.

I dunno how the Disney/Sony deal is working, but it'd be rad if it still allowed Sony to use the Spider-Men from alternate dimensions - The ones that aren't Peter Parker™, like Ben Reilly or Miguel O'Hara.

1399749399_1589229902.jpg

They're making an animated Miles Morales movie with Donald Glover, right?

Last edited:
Sony just needs to stick to making PlayStation’s and shut down there studio.

Cause they’d **** those up to. Probably hire justin Timberlake as Kratos

O no doubt. That’s why they should just focus on the gaming industry

Is Morbius even a thing anymore? Was he ever? Ha. I was a fan of the series during the 90s as a kid, and would've loved this then - actually would work better as a Midnight Sons series, but man, Leto is not anywhere close to who I would've liked to see as Morbius.

Go with the Dracula Untold dude. He looks pretty damn close to the Matt Wagner version.

Back