SONY presents SILVER SABLE and THE BLACK CAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fans need to stand up and tell Sony to go F themselves by making sure this Silver/Black crap and Venom crap fails miserably, while the MCU version is a huge success.

No.

Homecoming looks like absolute horse****.

Fleischer's Hardy-Led Venom film and Prince-Bythewood's Silver & Black sound ten times better [with virtually no information about them released] than the generic "IRON BIT**" crapola of a Spidey film Feige and the MS suits cooked up.

Dude can you honestly tell me that with that little info on these movies you are completely on board? 100%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.

Fleischer's Hardy-Led Venom film and Prince-Bythewood's Silver & Black sound ten times better [with virtually no information about them released] than the generic "IRON BIT**" crapola of a Spidey film Feige and the MS suits cooked up.

Ok then... Your definitely entitled to your opinion and can say and do whatever you want, but if you honestly feel these will be more successful than Spidey Homecoming, then you should go work for Sony... You'll fit right in. If I remember right, didn't you also feel the last disaster FOX FF movie was great?? How'd that go?

Dude can you honestly tell me that with that little info on these movies you are completely on board? 100%?

Spider-Man is a self-made superhero, not a Stark lackey.

The MCU is butchering the essence of Spider-Man and of his villains (who are now just Chitauri junk-collectors).

I'll take SONY's proposed R-rated [older] Spidey over the Homecoming garbage any day.

No.

Lol you don't even know about the movies themselves. The plot, the writing, nothing! Please stop

The MCU is butchering the essence of Spider-Man and of his villains (who are now just Chitauri junk-collectors).

I'll take SONY's proposed R-rated [older] Spidey over the Homecoming garbage any day.

Spider-Man isn't going to be in these movies. Where were u when asm films were happening . Sony are the ones that wanted iron man in the film. You think they are good at making the right choices after 3 failed attempts? These are going to fail . These characters work if Spider-Man is present. Sony is in charge of the marketing THEY wanted iron man in it to gain audience cause they messed spidey up so bad. Homecoming may not be perfect but I'll take that over them rushing out a product to hold onto the rights. A la fant4stic

And yet you're still gonna pay to see it:rotfl

Spider-Man isn't going to be in these movies. Where were u when asm films were happening . Sony are the ones that wanted iron man in the film. You think they are good at making the right choices after 3 failed attempts? These are going to fail . These characters work if Spider-Man is present. Sony is in charge of the marketing THEY wanted iron man in it to gain audience cause they messed spidey up so bad. Homecoming may not be perfect but I'll take that over them rushing out a product to hold onto the rights. A la fant4stic

Jeez thank you

A deal is an agreement between 2 parties. Marvel/mcu/disney/feige didnt get up one day and say "HEY lets take spidey from sony, put him in civil war, make a movie with him and iron man, make a second film and hive him back. SONY needs disney marvel. Marvel just wants him back. So you can bet your bottom dollar that sony is COMPLETELY on board with adding iron man.

MCU is just bandwagon trash. DCEU has its flaws, but at least they have all their stuff lol.

Yeah. The DCEU is only for the hardcore high iq level elites. I guess im a hardcore high iq level elite for liking dc and a bandwagon trash liker for liking marvel[emoji23] kids

Lol you don't even know about the movies themselves. The plot, the writing, nothing! Please stop

Says the guy who rammed his fist into a wall when Hardy got announced. The same guy who's head will explode when Venom opens to fantastic reviews.

The same guy who after that has to spend his days eating crow because big bad SONY got their **** together and started making great movies again.

People who champion Homecoming can't possibly like the character of Spider-Man. I refuse to believe that's possible.

Says the guy who rammed his fist into a wall when Hardy got announced. The same guy who's head will explode when Venom opens to fantastic reviews.

The same guy who after that has to spend his days eating crow because big bad SONY got their **** together and started making great movies again.

People who champion Homecoming can't possibly like the character of Spider-Man. I refuse to believe that's possible.

Lol great reviews huh? A rushed venom movie? Surrre. Wait so you rage at marvel and it's cool but people who don't want to see Spider-Man dragged through the mud are not fans?
you must work for Sony. I've never seen anyone defend the crap decisions they make over there.
i doubt a company that is making an emoji movie will get its **** together.

Your hypocrisy is hilarious. I just have to respond.

True. I personally dont like the character of spiderman. I LOVE it. Excuse me and millions of fans of the character that love spiderman and been to all movies opening night and are also excited for homecoming. We are a rare kind of (bandwagon) breed.

Back